IGNORED

This forum has been visited by ...

hetepatat

Is there a way to add the line with the number of people and who they are in a topic you started yourself ?

Like in my trip report .. Can i add this line to the forum (((( This forum has been visited by xxx users )))))

Just curious to see who visited my TR and other posts.

Sometimes the worst decisions bring us to the best places

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

You can get all that information by looking at the posts on your thread. Every person's name, what they write, when they wrote the post, etc.

Then you see the ones who wrote..   Sometimes it seems possible to also see the ones who read the forum.
Like this one f.e.   But don't see this line on my TR..  I can probably not change it myself but you never know.

I mean this line :

'This topic has been visited by 10 user(s) Collapse ]'

See my trip reports    First time out there  Second trip report   Third trip report 2016

If you back out to the forum containing the thread you can see how many times the thread has been accessed.

22-04-2016 11-07-44 PM.png

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I meant more like this : 

attachicon.gifPA.JPG

It's always confused me why that shows on some threads and not others.

The Mod kgbagent did some work on it recently so if you don't find the answer maybe PM him.

One tip re' your TR - for my old eyes anyway - would be after you've Cut 'n' Pasted it in from your Draft to then highlight it and raise the Font Size (or draft it it bigger).

It's currently appearing as smaller font than the replies. - How it all starts for all of us.........

Ok .. thanks.

I have had the same idea a bit, having troubles with my eyes and small letters also. 

Checked it out and it seems i overstayed on my able-to-edit date for the first posts.

I solve the small letters myself with the settings button in the right upper corner of my browser and then choose to zoom in to 125 or 150 %
Hope you want to try this setting and that it works fine for you..

Yep .. thanks Scumbag :)    All help appreciated.

Strange nick for a helpful person :)

I meant more like this : 

attachicon.gifPA.JPG

The reason why this works in some areas of the forum and not in others is because it is not enabled in all areas of the forum.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived