IGNORED

need advice on where to stay

fattie

thinking of trip to pattaya nov 10-27 but never been there. need advice on where to stay and would like hotel with a safe,frig,king size bed,ac(very cold),near all the action and a very large shower/bath tub but dislike where the whole bathroom is like the shower(it get flooded all the time), i'm fat about 300 lbs so this is a must and just hated when i have to soap up the walls of shower/bathtub then get in and spin round. also would like it if its not too much noise that u can't get any sleep. thanks for any suggestions

hi nightlyf my budget is about 1200-2000bht

Fattie, Welcome to the board and the addiction, there is lots of useful information here and some cool guys too, use the search function to find information if you don't find what you're looking for feel fee to start a thread Enjoy.

For that budget you can get a good room at.

LK Renaissance

The Jacuzzi Suite @ Galaxy Suite's

Pattaya Bay Resort

Tim Boutique hotel

Mecure

Amari Nova

If you do a search on any of the above hotel you will find pics and report on here and all the above hotels are girl friendly with no joiners fee.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !