Yamaha Fino Fashion - Need to Sell - Make offer

excellfriend

White and Blue Yamaha Fino Fashion.

Year of Manufacture 2012

First Registered March 2013

Insurance and Tax valid till March 2017

Distance travelled    only 11240 KM

Condition.    Very Good to Excellent

Regularly serviced.  Break pads changed very recently.  Overall everything is fine.

I need to sell this in the next seven days as i am travelling out.  Make a sensible offer and it could be yours.

I am located in Naklua.  Can be reached on 0809740862

Will try to post photos.  Was not able to resize it.  If you PM me, i can always send photos by mail.

Thanks.

Really quiet in pattaya. No one seems to be interested even if the price is attractive.

That's because you did not make an opening price ......so nobody knows on what amount to make an offer ... :Think1:  

P.A members are shy people .... you don't know .. ? :GoldenSmile1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Not interested in buying a bike as my 2001 Kawasaki Cheers scooter is still in good condition and going fine. However I will give you 10,000 baht for it if you can't get a better offer.

I will then give it to the nieces and nephews to use up in the village. Don't know if this is a sensible offer or not but it is all I am willing to pay for something I don't need.

i see similar bikes being advertised in Bahtsold.com for 23 - 25k.  i am willing to take a 20/25 % hit on that pricing which will make the pricing around 19k.  Actually i was having a figure of 20k in my mind. just to make it below the 20 mark, i am willing to let it go off at 19k.

David.

PA members are not at all shy when it is required.  When not required also they will make enough noise.  Dont you agree?

David.

PA members are not at all shy when it is required.  When not required also they will make enough noise.  Dont you agree?

Just being sarcastic ....., and challenge them .....seems it  start working now :GoldenSmile1:

I guess they are waiting to the 1 day before your departing date .......... :Think1: to start offers  ...

Just being sarcastic ....., and challenge them .....seems it  start working now :GoldenSmile1:

I guess they are waiting to the 1 day before your departing date .......... :Think1: to start offers  ...

Dont forget enough time for both parties to get Residence Certs if they dont have WPs and to get up to Traffic to do the transfer.

Tick tock tick tock.....

Really quiet in pattaya. No one seems to be interested even if the price is attractive.

In case you plan a return to Patts , you could consider a storage place if no one reach a reasonable offer... 

I have 11,000 baht if you cannot sell for the price you want

0899-326-716

I have the transfer papers for you to sign, all I need from you is residence certificate and passport copies

Do not need to go to DLT office 

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

• 3 weeks later...

Is the bike still for sale 

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

Hi all,

the bike has been sold.  Thanks for your offers.

Mods, Please close / lock the thread.

Archived