IGNORED

Centra Avenue

curiousguy2015

25 Euro a night is great value. Two tips (1) Just check that they are guest friendly (I had no probs when I stayed there, but another BM said that he had issues) (2) Upon checking in they will ask you for a deposit of 1,000THB a day (I offered 500THB per day and got this back upon checking out).

For 25 Euros it is a steal go for it!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed there last summer at two different occasion and in total over three three weeks, nice hotel , nice pool., great location ...but at that time I payed around 1300 a night for a Queen room without brekkie. Is just looked and now they want over 2144 per night so around 800 bath more for the same time period. It's not such a good deal anymore.

The rooms are nice but on the small side, the Queen is 21 SQM same as the superior room at 1650 bath. Last year it was 150-200 bath per night difference between the two. If you have limited time it's a great place , it's central, yet quiet and then the money factor probaly dosent matter, if you stay for up to a week, but if you stay longer there are plenty other hotels that offer a better deal...so I will book something else this summer.

I stayed there in september. Cant fault the room , didnt have breakfast, the pool area was Nice, but nobody was ordering food at the poolside. Not even a drinks. At the time the poolbar was not even occupied. Great location. Would stay there again and the WiFi was good aswell. 25 euro seems a good deal.

Stayed there last summer at two different occasion and in total over three three weeks, nice hotel , nice pool., great location ...but at that time I payed around 1300 a night for a queen room without brekkie. Is just looked and now they want over 2144 per night so around 800 bath more for the same time period. It's not such a good deal anymore.

The rooms are nice but on the small side, the Queen is 21 SQM same as the superior room at 1650 bath. Last year it was 150-200 bath per night difference between the two. If you have limited time it's a great place , it's central, yet quiet and then the money factor probaly dosent matter, if you stay for up to a week, but if you stay longer there are plenty other hotels that offer a better deal...so I will book something else this summer.

Same same. I got the room at Centra at a promo price (just over 1,000THB) and I thought....wow!!!! I have looked subsequently and it;s around 2,000THB. Better value at any of the "Honey" group hotels in the next soi.

• 11 months later...
11 hours ago, bongoz said:

Just booked 3 weeks in July $40 a day.....I hit the lotto so I'll splurge

That is a very good price mate. Which site did you book with.

5 hours ago, bongoz said:

Agoda..check out this site same room $31.  Airbnb.com

Thanks - good price!

Archived