Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Few Questions

wasted little dj

Having just returned from my first trip to LOS, I have a few questions:

1. Do they ever swear? I never once heard anyone telling me to fuck off, which is a rarity.

2. Can you take your own bottles into nightclubs? I read this on another thread and couldn't believe it!

3. Anyone ever been to a G club? I'm considering it next time I visit.

4. Where is the best place you picked a bird up? I managed to get a lassie from the gym.

Cheers

1. Do they ever swear? I never once heard anyone telling me to fuck off, which is a rarity.

they swear just like any other women, most likely it will be in thai.. although its never happened to me, i'm a nice guy! :Evil_Grin2:

2. Can you take your own bottles into nightclubs? I read this on another thread and couldn't believe it!

yes, some of the disco's you can do this, I've only seen it happen in X-Zyte...ask first, mixers are expensive

never heard of it!!! :GiveBeer1:

4. Where is the best place you picked a bird up? I managed to get a lassie from the gym.

beach.. :Evil_Grin2: .

Cheers

:Drunk_Party::) :) :Drunk_Party::Drunk_Party:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers

YEA THEY DO SWEAR NOT THE GIRLS THE GUYS hi from satan :001_Sawasdee:

Wriggley Tin 1

I got told 'FUCK YOU' in no uncertain terms by a baht bus driver's wife. She and her husband were trying to scam a couple of decent english gents by charging them 100 baht each on a normal baht bus run from Soi6 to Walking Street. Normally I'd mind my own business, but I'd been chatting to these blokes on the bus and they seemed like good guys. So when I was waiting to pay, and saw what was happening, I let them know the correct fare is 10 baht each. They were very grateful. She was fucking livid and had the middle finger up to me yelling 'fuck you asshole' and any other english insults she could manage.

So I smiled, and wai'd her. High. She looked like she'd been punched in the guts. Locals passing by were embarrassed for her huge loss of face, and I walked away a few inches taller. I still smile at the memory.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

i got pick up by a thai girl in the bank

she gave me my baht and her phone number

said i am hansome man ,

was differnt ,going with a normal thai lady

as she had to go to work next day

i never herd much swearing ,only off the falangs

as cant get the thai to understand what they want

thai micheal jai,thai not understand

well we need to prepare more

cary thai phraise book around

point to what you want