IGNORED

Bose QC25 over ear noise cancelling headphones

park1e

Don't need headphones because I already own a pair of these, just figured I would add for anyone who was thinking about it that these are great headphones. The noise cancel is a blessing on a long flight or anywhere else with a constant noisy environment.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I concur ;)

Bought the original Bose when they first came out and then upgraded to the QC15. One of my better investments. Top quality. Only had to replace the ear pad cushions every couple of years. As Pensomaru noted, the noise canceling is superb. Don't fly much any longer, but still use the headphones for watching movies and listening to music. Good deal for someone at 6500B.

Only selling because I'm out of work and won't be flying for a while. Will be buying the same headphones when I'm back working.

I'll send you  a message when I get back to home on the 22nd from offshore mate.

--- Is it in yet?

Archived