IGNORED

End of Postal Submission for Australian Visas

Scumbag

From the 19 of this month (ie 19 April 2016) the postal service for the lodgement of Australian tourist visas will be terminated. If you are in the process of doing this you had better get it in quick.

The online system is a better way of doing these visas.

Announcement

Thai Post Collection Centre will be closed the service for accepting Australian Visa Application from 19 April 2016 onwards.

From now on until 18 April 2016, applicants can submit Visa Application via Thai Post Collection Centre as usual on 19 April no applications can be submitted at the collection centre.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

We just got community mailboxes here too.

Sucks.

So 2 choices ??

1- Online

2- Bangkok

So 2 choices ??

1- Online

2- Bangkok

That will be it!

IMO the online system is much better as it can be done anywhere by anyone. I started a new online application last night.

I was in VFS a couple of days ago and the service is slower that it once was. The new shared office is not as good as the old location.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

That will be it!

IMO the online system is much better as it can be done anywhere by anyone. I started a new online application last night.

I was in VFS a couple of days ago and the service is slower that it once was. The new shared office is not as good as the old location.

At least it's Trendy.

At least it's Trendy.

Actually it reminded me of a Centrelink office...lol

Actually it reminded me of a Centrelink office...lol

I wouldn't know about that :D

I wouldn't know about that :D

+1 

Thanks I have always done it online and found it to be pretty straight forward.

Archived