IGNORED

Going back via Abu Dhabi

chester

Are they as keen as they are in Dubia for taking Duty free booze off you if you have not bought it there.

Only ask as when I did abit of work in Manchester for Emirates nearly ever passenger that had duty free booze bought outside the country and had it

as carry on had it confiscated before boarding there conecting flight.

seems they have a scam going there to make you buy your booze in their airport.

Is Abu dhabi the same or is it just the Emirates flights they seem to hit on.

I am going with Etihad via Abu Dhabi and want to bring some booze home from BKK as carry on but not if they are going to nick it off me

in abu dhabi.

All airports are the same, you can't take more than 100ml of Liquid when changing planes whilst travelling back to the UK, you have to either put it in the hold or buy it from the last airport your in prior to landing in the UK.

All airports are the same, you can't take more than 100ml of liquid when changing planes whilst travelling back to the UK, you have to either put it in the hold or buy it from the last airport your in prior to landing in the UK.

YEA thats the way it is direct flts only not in your carry on i had two bottles jonnie walker black lable with me i only travel hand baggage can not take on board dangerus said security we must take off you sod off my reply why have reciet and bottles not open you have to leave with us get me some coke and a glass and i will drink it .Did not belive they did any way a few at the gate. Poured the one in ashtray gave the other to the guy share it with the girls said i crazy rules i know but thats the way it is :Drunk_Party:

cheers chris :WTF1:

Wriggley Tin 1

I do know the cigerettes are cheaper in Abu Dhabi than Bangkok, I never checked out the price of the booze but it might be cheaper too.

Theres nothing else to do in AbuDhabi than do some duty free shopping- its got to be the most boring terminal/airport ever.