IGNORED

Where to watch The Masters?

cbmgolfer

As fate would have it, I'm going to find myself in Pattaya for a fair bit of Masters weekend.

Can anyone please recommend a good place to chill and watch the tournament?

Thanks

Retox bar towards the end of Soi Lengkee. Best golf tournament of the year for me.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

... Any chance anyone gets the US Golf Channel coverage? I always enjoy the post-game coverage ...

Fraziers Sport Bar toward Jomtien

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 1 month later...

I want to thank the guys at The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro for being great hosts for The Masters weekend. I spent a LOT of time there ... Great coverage (including recording it and playback during the day... Was a hard road to catch that live!) ... And great company and great food. Really enjoyed my weekend catching The Masters in Pattaya ... Thanks guys.

Food in this place is good ... The cook sets up a Webber grill on the weekends... Good stuff

I want to thank the guys at The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro for being great hosts for The Masters weekend. I spent a LOT of time there ... Great coverage (including recording it and playback during the day... Was a hard road to catch that live!) ... And great company and great food. Really enjoyed my weekend catching The Masters in Pattaya ... Thanks guys.

Food in this place is good ... The cook sets up a Webber grill on the weekends... Good stuff

Glad you liked the club.

By now everyone on PA is sick of me pumping the place,but fuck them.Its been a successful biz for many years now,when others have tried and failed.

Been my hangout since it opened,friends of mine.Its not just a golf bar either.Great food,good drinks and a welcoming spot.

Menus a tad pricey but I'm a tightwad

Menus a tad pricey but I'm a tightwad

Yes you are.

My TGF says me not CC just clever with money!

My TGF says me not CC just clever with money!

Same.She also says,you very clever you can make more than you can ever spend at The Golf Club.

Same.She also says,you very clever you can make more than you can ever spend at The Golf Club.

Now if they threw in a complimentary round at Black Mountain with one of their breakfasts .....

Now if they threw in a complimentary round at Black Mountain with one of their breakfasts .....

They don't for you?

They don't for you?

Only valued patrons apparently, whatever that means

forget Black Mountain.

I'm just glad I don't get black pudding.

forget Black Mountain.

I'm just glad I don't get black pudding.

If that makes you squeamish don't order any lambs fries lol

If that makes you squeamish don't order any lambs fries lol

Mout.

Yes GC LK have carved themselves out a nice little niche. I haven't played golf out of there yet, but the grub is good and the BBQs are excellent...nice vibe too. 

I couldn't agree more! I've been hanging at the Golf Club on all my recent trips. A great bunch of guys!

Glad you liked the club.

By now everyone on PA is sick of me pumping the place,but fuck them.Its been a successful biz for many years now,when others have tried and failed.

Been my hangout since it opened,friends of mine.Its not just a golf bar either.Great food,good drinks and a welcoming spot.

Archived