IGNORED

GOOD SITES FOR FLIGHTS FROM UK

MR_HACHE

As we all know, there are loads of places to buy tickets from.

These ones are the ones I always check :-

WWW.WESTEASTTRAVEL.CO.UK

WWW.EBOOKERS.CO.UK

WWW.SOUTHALLTRAVEL.CO.UK

WWW.OPODO.CO.UK

Any more to add ???

Another good site, we booked thru this site for our April trip nxt year, give us a good price.

Only thing I was concerned about with this was, once you recieve ur e-ticket is says that of you IF miss ur out going flight, they have the right to cancel ur return part of ur flight, thought this was abit out of order myself, but what can we expect for cheap flights to Thailand !!!

www.netflights.com

I've also used

WWW.THOMASCOOK.CO.UK

Not only do i go from one site to the other, I've noticed that the prices go up, then down, and up again quite regularly on those different sites so it pays to be patient ( if you've got the time)

Few weeks ago, direct prices were less than £550, then they've gone up £100 on all of them, I dare say they'llbe back down if past experience and observations are anything to go by.

if you see a price you like then book it. the chances are they will continue to rise.

sta travel somtimes get the ones that are missed from the creen scrapers .kayak and travelsuoermarket .travelocity also .The Wise Miser .google these cannot be putting all the links in .

Good value here to at www.asiatravelmarket.com

www.lastminute.com

www.crystaltravel.co.uk

www.sta.com

I used Lazy Vacation this trip. Good service and they have a live chat hook up, which helps when making the booking. Better and cheaper than phone calls. They got me the cheapest fare I could find anywhere for elite class on Eva air.

I would say that Jet air site is worth a mention.

Seems to be simalar to the now bankrupt Oasis hong kong.

Keep a eye on the dates and it looks like there are some bargains too be had.

Thats if you dont mind passing throught India.

I booked up last week for a end of November trip. £457 all in LHR to Bangkok and the timings are good.

Only been back 3 weeks, but I am in love LOL

• 2 weeks later...

try www.traveljungle.co.uk they search many of airlines direct sites as well as all the brokers

flew with jet last time and never again.stopover in mumbai is a nightmare-robbing f***ers at security.fly direct with EVA well worth the extra couple of quid and direct there so more time to monger

flew with jet last time and never again.stopover in mumbai is a nightmare-robbing f***ers at security.fly direct with EVA well worth the extra couple of quid and direct there so more time to monger

Just done a trip with jet airways and never had a problem.Mumbai is under construction and not really a good stopover airport but they have a bar and food outlets and with jet you are only there maximum 2 hours .

Have done most of the airports transit wise and after a look around the duty free and a piss stop,i tend to have a couple of beers in the bar before boarding,i think most people in transit are like minded and do this,i have met and still keep in touch with many friends who i have met whilst in the transit bars...a great ay to start your trip!!

Remember if your caught with more than 200 smokes or 1 bottle of spirit going into Bangkok you have got hassle,so the duty free shops are irrelevant these days,and coming back i already have them in my case :P

Also the price of jet makes a difference my flight 2 weeks ago was £450 and no charge on first change :Cry4:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
www.thy.com

I love turkish airlines.

WHY?

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

www.thy.com

I love turkish airlines.

I do aswell, its a pity they've got a bit pricey. By far the best flights ive had in economy.