Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recommendations for Visa Advice in Pattaya

SJL

Anyone have any recommendations for good advice (in Pattaya) regarding a dependant child settlement visa ?

SJL

Talk to Paul at Thai Visa Express

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Talk to Paul at Thai Visa Express

I would be careful using Paul. He hasn't got the best of reputations. (retracted - see below)

Darren at Key Visa would be a better option.

However if you have the time I would recommend doing it yourself as it isn't as difficult as many believe.

edit: oops some wires got crossed in my brain and I associated the wrong Paul with the wrong visa company. Sorry for any aggravation caused.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I would be careful using Paul. He hasn't got the best of reputations.

However if you have the time I would recommend doing it yourself as it isn't as difficult as many believe.

I would vouch for Darren, he has always been spot on with me and I am using him for Wifey's settlement visa.

The only thing going against him is the football team he supports but knocking them out of Europe was fun.

Apart from a disagreement about paying for advertising on this forum I'm curious what grounds you have for saying that about Thai Visa Express on a professional basis.

It's one thing to show favour to someone who is paying for advertising on this forum but quite another to cricitise another without saying why.

Regardless, those times I have used Paul over the years I have always found him to be efficient, straightforward to communicate with and not expensive.

He has a new office junction Soi Buakhao/ Soi 15    http://www.thaivisa-express.com/

I would agree that DIY is often the best option and nowadays you have to go to Immigration in person for many things anyway.

I have never used Paul but I know that Darren is a good friend of his and a few months ago Darren told me that Paul was probably one of the best in the business and has a few years more experience than Darren.

Never heard anything bad about his visa service.

I have never used Paul but I know that Darren is a good friend of his and a few months ago Darren told me that Paul was probably one of the best in the business and has a few years more experience than Darren.

Never heard anything bad about his visa service.

Well said....they are both gentlemen and both offer a good service to those who need it.

No need for agendas here.l

Well said....they are both gentlemen and both offer a good service to those who need it.

No need for agendas here.l

You really should stop making assumptions. I have no 'agenda'!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Good, but I'm not making assumptions - you could always answer the Q I addressed to you.   :GoldenSmile1:

Good, but I'm not making assumptions - you could always answer the Q I addressed to you.   :GoldenSmile1:

Ding Ding....

Round 2

Ding Ding....

Round 2

Back in their respective Corners. Ha Ha.

I can only speak from my experience and it is that key Visa (Darren) has always provided the best of service ( and many times free advice) to me.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Without a doubt Thai Visa Express, he has one of the highest if not the highest success rates. Where friends were having problems with another agency I directed them to Paul and he sorted it so swiftly we were all shocked. The man himself may not be to the liking of everybody as he tends to be direct and factual. However if you are seeking/looking for a visa or advise on a visa problem, requiring your UK PP renewed etc. he would always be my first stop, to date that has also meant my last as he has yet to fail anybody I have sent to him.

I have never had reason to use any other agency so cannot comment regards what one could call his competition, I understand though that several offer each other assistance when they get stuck on something.

Without a doubt Thai Visa Express, he has one of the highest if not the highest success rates. Where friends were having problems with another agency I directed them to Paul and he sorted it so swiftly we were all shocked. The man himself may not be to the liking of everybody as he tends to be direct and factual. However if you are seeking/looking for a visa or advise on a visa problem, requiring your UK PP renewed etc. he would always be my first stop, to date that has also meant my last as he has yet to fail anybody I have sent to him.

I have never had reason to use any other agency so cannot comment regards what one could call his competition, I understand though that several offer each other assistance when they get stuck on something.

Nicely put I saw him many years ago and what really was fishing expedition on a UK Visa for a Thai at that time. He was direct a little blunt but was very factual with his content. I would certainly use him

I can only speak from my experience and it is that key Visa (Darren) has always provided the best of service ( and many times free advice) to me.

JDM

Same same

Nicely put I saw him many years ago and what really was fishing expedition on a UK Visa for a Thai at that time. He was direct a little blunt but was very factual with his content. I would certainly use him

You don't need anyone talking bollocks you need people who are truthful and to the point.

Blunt is fine by me if it gets the result.

I disagree entirely and making such a comment about a business without providing factual proof in my opinion could lead others to believe there might be an agenda despite the fact that in reality one may not exist.  His personal reputation is to my knowledge untainted and I have known him in excess of 6 years. His business reputation is excellent, he is thorough in all his dealings and will not hesitate to tell you directly if you stand little chance, as opposed to merely taking your money.

He is well thought of in the immigration office at Soi 5 and really well known for his knowledge of the appeal system for UK due to the times he has taken on previously refused cases.

I have had no reason to use the service of Darren at Key Visa, nor do I know him, however I have observed that he has a good reputation here on Addicts, so once again you make your choice and pays your money. Both these firms appear to run their business in a professional manner, as such I suspect that they have had to collaborate at times as in their business knowledge is king and you can never have to much of it.

• 1 month later...

Any child settlement visa applications are difficult its all about sole responsibility.

How long the mother has been apart from the child ?

Who does the child live with ?

Does the father have any contact with the child ?

Feel free to contact me for a free & very honest assessment.

Regards Paul OISC F200700163

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Any child settlement visa applications are difficult its all about sole responsibility.

How long the mother has been apart from the child ?

Who does the child live with ?

Does the father have any contact with the child ?

Feel free to contact me for a free & very honest assessment.

Regards Paul OISC F200700163

Are you Paul Aslett?

I'm fairly sure both Darren at Key Visa and Paul at Thaivisa Express provide excellent visa/passport services.

I considered both of them for my child's first UK passport.  I ended up using Paul at Thaivisa, as his fee was 5,000 baht, whereas Key Visa were charging 10,000 baht.  A no brainer really.

Further to my post please read : https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/children-set07/children-set07

The following factors should be considered in assessing sole responsibility:

• Are the parents married / in a civil partnership?
  • If the parents’ marriage / civil partnership is dissolved, which parent was awarded legal custody, which includes assumption of responsibility for the child?
  • Where there is a custody order the ECO should take care to ensure that the issue of a settlement entry clearance to the child will not contravene the terms of the custody order. See list for countries whose custody orders can be recognized as valid in UK (copy is available on this guidance page).
  • Does the marriage / civil partnership subsist, but the parents do not live together?
  • If the sponsoring parent migrated to the UK, how long has the sponsoring parent been separated from the child?
  • If the sponsoring parent migrated to the UK, what were the arrangements for the care of the child before and after the sponsoring parent migrated?
  • If the sponsoring parent migrated to the UK, what has been / what is the sponsoring parent’s relationship with the child?
  • Has the sponsoring parent consistently supported the child, either by:direct personal care; or by regular and substantial financial remittances?
  • By whom, and in what proportions, is the cost of the child’s maintenance borne?
  • Who takes the important decisions about the child’s upbringing, for example where the child lives, the choice of school, religious practice etc?

The biggest hurdle is how long they have been separated & whether the father still has contact with the child.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Archived