IGNORED

BIKES N QUADS

AnOldUn3591

Hi Everyone , just trying to find out a few things about motorcycles , quads ... ive been led to believe that 125cc is max permitted to own/ride ,,, ?? yes /no ?? as ive seen loads of big cc bikes around , Harleys etc ... Quads , legal on the roads or just off road , i would like to have brand new shipped over to be built once there , or buy in thailand ... i can ride 2 wheels but feel safer on 4 .. would a different licence ie car be required if quad is legal to ride ? .. many thanks for any help .. ANO ....

No Limit to the CCs you want..Not Legal for the Main Roads..Bring one over and assemble? Bad idea..Customs and Import taxes Kill you...Issan driving a Quad No problem usually  Here not on the Main Roads will you see Legal Quads

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

thanks for reply Lok Jit ,,,,,,,,,, that's pissed me off ..fancied a quad , hey ho .. 

Archived