IGNORED

Need a proxy for my computers

lolokalbo

I'm here in Thailand and I need a FREE proxy for my computers. It seems the the Goverment likes to block out a whole bunch more sites than before. I had one a few yrs ago but forgot the name? It worked well but a bit slow. Sorry TOR is out.

thanks

You would do better by using a VPN service. Here is a page listing a few free services although you are probably better off having a paid one: 5 Best Free VPNs

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I am using VPN Asia ,, works ok but slow with torrents.

I spend half my money on hookers and booze ,the other half I waste.

I use the VPN Master app on the tab. It works a treat to circumnavigate the small minds of Government.

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Daryle

Seriously, a paid VPN is more supportable, often far better service and reliability and not a huge cost. My VPN works on a computer and 2 mobile devices simultaneously and cost all of $50US for a year...for the best service they have. It's not a lot. 

People love free, but someone has to pay somewhere...you got to ask how they're making money on you. 

Hola turns your computer into an exit - node and sells your bandwidth to the highest bidder. Enjoy getting in trouble with the cops for illegal photos or videos coming through your IP address

google it

Hi,

Zen Mate works well for me. Both on phone and laptop.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark (Always Bar4)

Thanks for sll the information. My real problem seems to be the Fu#%*() windows 10. I have access to a vpn ( golden frog) but for the life of me it will not work on 10 but it works on Mac and windows 7? The story is a lot longer but will leave that.

thank you.

Thanks for sll the information. My real problem seems to be the Fu#%*() windows 10. I have access to a vpn ( golden frog) but for the life of me it will not work on 10 but it works on Mac and windows 7? The story is a lot longer but will leave that.

thank you.

If it runs on Windows 7 it will run on Windows 10. There must be something set incorrectly. Try this.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived