IGNORED

The Haven Bar

laura

Looking good Laura, will stop by for a few drinks when our sites up and running so we can check out each others sites together lol.

The site looks good.

Can I suggest that you setup an email account under the domain name eg [email protected] rather than using a live.com addresss. I think it looks more professional.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Its a good bar, well run and now has a decent web site.

The place is great for a late night drink or 4

Cheers Mick

lol aka if i ever figure out bloody pics aghhhhh help

scumbag that actually is a great idea i never thought of that to be honest

mick ty hun and now fully air conditioned so we dont have to sweat our asses off lol

]

Its a good bar, well run and now has a decent web site.

The place is great for a late night drink or 4

Hi Mick, your comments are well founded..It is now an air-con bar as well..Best of Luck to Dan & Laura, with there new venture..Have you heard Mick, that they are doing there usual mouth watering ' IRISH STEW' tomorrow night Thursday 23rd October..As they say good news travels fast.

Cheers.

Pat. :Chokdee5:

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

I will actually make it over there for the stew this time finally. I've been aching for some since you told me about the last batch Laura lol. Dan and Laura are very nice people though, very cordial, and funny as hell when you get to know them.

I will actually make it over there for the stew this time finally. I've been aching for some since you told me about the last batch Laura lol. Dan and Laura are very nice people though, very cordial, and funny as hell when you get to know them.

I LUB YOU TOO MUTT TOO BABE

hey good to catch up last night keep the bbq in mind for the closed days moving house in a few days itl be like a house warming too yippee lol

]

Hi Mick, your comments are well founded..It is now an air-con bar as well..Best of Luck to Dan & Laura, with there new venture..Have you heard Mick, that they are doing there usual mouth watering ' IRISH STEW' tomorrow night Thursday 23rd October..As they say good news travels fast.

Cheers.

Pat. :Busted:

well pat was it as fab as ever ????????? 5 hrs i was cooking it !!!! you are the best hun x oh and remember you promised to teach me how to play golf next week bwahahahaha :Hair_Out1:

]

well pat was it as fab as ever ????????? 5 hrs i was cooking it !!!! you are the best hun x oh and remember you promised to teach me how to play golf next week bwahahahaha :P

Dont you go beating Dan at golf now... :08:

Dont you go beating Dan at golf now... :P

haha wouldnt that be something if i ever do im gonna paste it all over the internet and make posters for the bar hehe

]

One suggestion for your site. It would be easier to see the pictures if you could click on them to enlarge.

Looks nice though and I will be sure to stop by when I am in town.

There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more. ~Charlie Sheen~

babydollsaddict.gif