IGNORED

Did you know?

Sorry guys if this is a waste of time for some of you, but there are some issues on here that havent been mentioned before.

You can collapse the shoutbox.. (Button in the top right corner of it)

You have all these options too! (My controls> board settings)

Hide members signatures when reading topics?

Hide images in posts and smilies

Hide members avatars when reading topics?

Do you wish to get a board notification when you get a new personal message?

Number of posts to show for each topic page

Number of topics to show for each forum page

Did you know you can add your holiday to the calender for others to see? (calender top right)

Do you know you can upload your own pictures to the gallery for others to see? (top of board)

Did you know you can click on peoples names and find there last Topics started or there last posts?

Did you know you can search the whole forum or even just search the titles? (top right- advanced options)

Did you know you can change the look of your skin, we have a windows vista skin, go to the drop down box at the bottom of the page)

Did you know that you can embed google and youtube videos in your post?

Did you know there is a low bandwidth/resource version- you can click the lo-fi button at the bottom of the page!

Please feel free to add any more!!

Have you got a button somewhere on here that, if i click it, sends me majically back to Pattaya straight away? :laugh:

• Like 1

Testicles

Have you got a button somewhere on here that, if i click it, sends me majically back to Pattaya straight away? :Cross_Fingers:

Do you really think I'd be sitting at my computer in Canada right now if we did?

Do you really think I'd be sitting at my computer in Canada right now if we did?

I have a friend who's an engineering wizard. I'll give him a call. :D

How come my maximum age setting is 99? Are we all domed to die before reaching 100?

:Headoff:

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

How come my maximum age setting is 99? Are we all domed to die before reaching 100?

:Headoff:

I'm personally going through a re-birth when I hit 100. Don't think I'll ever make it there though, I'm only as old as the girl I'm fixed up with at the moment. :Chokdee:

Tried changing the look of my skin but I must be doing something wrong cos its still all wrinkly and old looking???

We'll call ourselves "the symbolics" I'll be sym.

• 1 month later...

Are there any places in thailand where it is dangerous to go?

• 1 month later...

Thanks, I should have read this thread before..but like most of you guys I don't normally read instructions, maps or stop to ask directions!

cheers

• 1 month later...

I've seen this done but have no clue how to do it. All I know is to put the link in the post. How do one embed the video in their post?

I've seen this done but have no clue how to do it. All I know is to put the link in the post. How do one embed the video in their post?

lets say you are adding a reply in a topic.

click add reply (using full options) add the code to the post. It will look like this

to get code from youtube, you will see it on the right of the video, it has url code and embed code.

Then before you finish the post you will see a drop down box in "post options" html is on as default. chose "html on - auto line break"

• 2 months later...

Why is there now a list of posts at the bottom of the page instead of all of them open already?

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

I guess that would depend a lot on what skin you are using. I have only ever used the default 2.2.0 skin.

I guess that would depend a lot on what skin you are using. I have only ever used the default 2.2.0 skin.

I'm using the original skin, I just tried all the others and it's the same. I used to just scroll down the page reading the replies and suddenly yesterday I could only see the original post with a list of posters at the bottom to click on??

Edited by harryp

You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi

Sometimes easier said than done ~ Me and everyone I know

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Sorry guys if this is a waste of time for some of you, but there are some issues on here that havent been mentioned before.

Did you know you can add your holiday to the calender for others to see? (calender top right)

Do you know you can upload your own pictures to the gallery for others to see? (top of board)

Did you know you can click on peoples names and find there last Topics started or there last posts?

Did you know you can search the whole forum or even just search the titles? (top right- advanced options)

Did you know you can change the look of your skin, we have a windows vista skin, go to the drop down box at the bottom of the page)

Did you know there is a low bandwidth/resource version- you can click the lo-fi button at the bottom of the page!

hi bryan i'm not a big poster but hop to make the magical 25, you have a great site full of valuable info, especially for us newbies. What I wanted to ask you or anyone for that matter iswhere can I find an avatar like some of the more entertaining type i guess we can import a photo , but I'm more interested in the moving type , sorry if I sound computer illiterate, hope you can help cheers mate, ps keep up the good work

hi bryan i'm not a big poster but hop to make the magical 25, you have a great site full of valuable info, especially for us newbies. What I wanted to ask you or anyone for that matter iswhere can I find an avatar like some of the more entertaining type i guess we can import a photo , but I'm more interested in the moving type , sorry if I sound computer illiterate, hope you can help cheers mate, ps keep up the good work

when you travel around sites on the net just save the ones you like, i,e there are always a few saucy gif's on www.torrentspy.com

• 2 weeks later...

Bryan:

Just want to say, You are appreciated.Every one does not know this information,and I have not found it anywhere else on here

Thanks again

Hi , i posted some messages the last days ( hadn't to work) and have reached the 25 messages , but next to my name you have put " Warn 00000%" . Did i do something wrong , i searched what it could mean but i dont find it , i hope i didnt write something bad , but sorry i feel still like a newbie here

Hi , i posted some messages the last days ( hadn't to work) and have reached the 25 messages , but next to my name you have put " Warn 00000%" . Did i do something wrong , i searched what it could mean but i dont find it , i hope i didnt write something bad , but sorry i feel still like a newbie here

Every poster has that mate. it means you have no warning points and are fine. Warn: (0%) warn_minus.gifwarn0.gifwarn_add.gif is good :P

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

what does the small blue square in your profile mean, some people have none and some have up to 10 that I have seen

Edited by 1rooster