IGNORED

Whitehouse condotel

Thai Visa Express

Anyone stayed I'm booked in for November.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

stayed there for 5 days in March 07 very clean room nice big shower can fit 3 people in it. glass on 3 sides. had a problem with the water, but this was due to the new pool being built on the roof.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Anyone stayed I'm booked in for November.

Why not the pasedena AZ? :Whistle:

Without a family a rich man is very poor

I stayed there in Febuary of last year. I really liked it. The room was really good and the staff was great. I also liked the location as it was near everything yet it was quiet at night. I plan on staying again on my next trip.

Why not the pasedena AZ? :FunnyPost1:

My wifes sister works next door thats the hotel i want to stay at , im sure you understand what i am saying.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

I have stayed there a number of times, although not in the last year, I have heard a few reports of the lack of maintenence and the place going downhill , but those have been unconfirmed, there is a thread here about it somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Azzey,

Was there 2 weeks ago for 9 nights, my 2nd visit, and for 1250bht, its ok.

Good breakfast, rooms ok, clean sheets daily, and they do not knocl on the door to wake you up, they wait till you leave the room.

Location is the best, just off 2nd road, and 1 minute from beach road, and 5 minutes from Walking Street.

There is a convinently placed ATM just (literally) outside the front door and 3 steps to the left and the Sportsmans Bar is just down the

road for some english food.

Mikes Shopping and Royal Garden only 2 minutes either way, and you are never more than 30 seconds from a Baht Bus.

Overall, ok, although do not get room 310 as the safe comes off the wall.

Stayed in the suites a couple of times, room 208 or 308 are the best.

3 big balconys at the suites (same as LK reinassance)

I really like the location and the quiet street (they even have 3glass windows).

Enjoyed the smapp but classy roof top pool.

Do NOT like the non-service minded reception staff.

Not at new and fresh as LK reinassance but without the crazy as LB karaoke bar on Soi Diana (LK oly have 2 glass windows).

Joiner (500) for second girl.

oh, forgot, see my photos here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-...el-Pattaya.html

Compae to LK Reinsannce here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/LK-Re...que-t17423.html

Edited by James Velvet

Ive stayed here loads of times over the past few years ......i know the big boss ....

nice lad ..... rooms always kept clean, also fine and close to everything .....

Was there in May and June, some remodeling taking place on the second floor, but of the multiple times I've stayed there only one room wasn't 'perfect' just 'ok.'

As with all places in LOS, ask to see the room before you plunk down your money.

Staff is nice and I will certainly stay there again.