IGNORED

Photo upload size suddenly limited to 4.23Kb

TWD

Thought I'd have a go and see what happens.  Pic is 142kb, uploader says my max size is 200mb.  Being a "Mod" doesn't give me any uploading privileges BTW.

Pattaya May 201463.jpg

I'll pass it up the line and see if anyone else with better tech skills has any ideas.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Actually before I do that, can you check again.  I've changed your 'permissions' in the Admin area.  Primarily you are an Advanced Member with Business Owner privileges, so let's see if that works.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Thanks, sorted :)

Wow, I fixed something 555!

Cheers

Perthie

Wow, I fixed something 555!

Cheers

Perthie

Fuck me.

Gonna have to rename you Leonardo.

Fuck me.

Gonna have to rename you Leonardo.

Mate, any time something that looks remotely tech' goes wrong, I usually just scream for someone else to sort it out.  No skills in that direction at all 555.

Cheers

Perthie

Mate, any time something that looks remotely tech' goes wrong, I usually just scream for someone else to sort it out.  No skills in that direction at all 555.

Cheers

Perthie

Oh I believe you.lol.

Archived