IGNORED

Bella Villa Metro Hotel

Mr_John

Don't know about this exact hotel, but other hotels in Pattaya with "Bella" in their name seem to be filled with Indians and Russians.

Bella express is incredibly good ratio quality/money. Lots of noisy Indians there (this is a fact not a judgement) WiFi is pretty instable and they -sometime- take picture of your guest which is a no go for Devils Den.

Does anyone know if it's girl friendly?

did email them but never got a reply.

I have stayed at 2 of the Bella chain hotels, Bella Villa Prima Soi 4 and the Bella hotel near dolphin roundabout at the start of Naklau (spelling) Both were enjoyable stays and a good price. Never had an issue with Indians or Chinese, although there were some staying at each hotel.

I have stayed at 2 of the Bella chain hotels, Bella Villa Prima Soi 4 and the Bella hotel near dolphin roundabout at the start of Naklau (spelling) Both were enjoyable stays and a good price. Never had an issue with Indians or Chinese, although there were some staying at each hotel.

I read somewhere they are not guest friendly any more. I wanted a sea view hotel and emailed both baboona hotel and Bella villa near the dolphin roundabout not heard back from them regarding their guest policy.

Bella express is girl friendly. Once at a time the second should be 1000 bahts.

BUT as far as I am concerned in this trip we had many friends coming to our room and none of them were asked to shown any ids...

I read somewhere they are not guest friendly any more. I wanted a sea view hotel and emailed both baboona hotel and Bella villa near the dolphin roundabout not heard back from them regarding their guest policy.

Bella villa Prima was girl friendly last october, can't see why they would change the policy as most of the guests had girls around the pool in the restaurant etc, so I'm guessing they would lose a lot of custom if they changed this.

Archived