Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

so slow!

Golden Oldie

:Whistle: Hi ,

What I would like to know is anyone else finding that getting a topic to come up, or posting or replying to a topic seems to take forever on P/A

Even trying to get the next page to come up is taking an unusually long time. Is there a problem?? :10:

No probs here buddy. What kind of internet connection do you have? What is the spec of your pc?

firstly i admit to being a technie idiot. however i found that my pc was getting slower and slower. i felt that the batteries on my keyboard were failing ( it is wireless as is the mouse, however the mouse is constantly recharged)

but i did not feel that the two problems were related,

when i eventually replaced the batteries the response fron the pc was magic. i am back to normal speed most of the time . thank god as it was getting tedious!

any comments as regards my theory..... were the batteries the problem?????

i would have thought that there would have been no connection [ once the message had been sent from the keyboard to the pc and the pc appeared to act on that information i feel that the keyboards job was done but it appears that this is not the case!!!!!

help please with comments,,, thanks, dellboy

On a bog standard (read shite) Thai adsl connect, no problem whatsoever here. Its not the fastest in the world but some threads have a lot of pics to load which would slow anything down.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!