IGNORED

Tin cup?.

Does anyone no what happened or is going on with the tincup?I'm guessing most of us know the place from the forums here. I've never seen the place closed before but the kitchen and everything is gone and I just ate there a couple days ago.. I wonder if there moving or actually that's the end of most people's cheap go to spot for pretty good Thai food.. sure hope not...

Read somewhere it has shut down operations, whether it opens up at another location am not so sure. Another bar in Bukhaow in the offing?, the location is undoubtedly prime.

................................................................................................................

Does anyone no what happened or is going on with the tincup?I'm guessing most of us know the place from the forums here. I've never seen the place closed before but the kitchen and everything is gone and I just ate there a couple days ago.. I wonder if there moving or actually that's the end of most people's cheap go to spot for pretty good Thai food.. sure hope not...

Wasn't a couple of days ago.

Already another thread running.

Search is your friend.

Wasn't a couple of days ago.

Already another thread running.

Search is your friend.

Thanks for the heads up skalliwag but you may want to check the dates before your so quick to post. I started this topic a week ago and yes there's plenty of info out there..

You may have been busy sitting in your hottub shooting at rats eating the wiring on your fancy Sportscar to notice though... 555555 winkgrin.. Ah the life of a baller

Thanks for the heads up skalliwag but you may want to check the dates before your so quick to post. I started this topic a week ago and yes there's plenty of info out there..

You may have been busy sitting in your hottub shooting at rats eating the wiring on your fancy Sportscar to notice though... 555555 winkgrin.. Ah the life of a baller

Season 2 coming up.Cant wait.

Fell in love with the first one.Watched them all on the plane.

It would seem you did start it earlier...sorry.

Did you find the other thread?I used the search function and couldn't find it.

BTW,car went on Autotrader yesterday.Gotta go.Had my fill.

So Ballers is a good show worth looking into? Looks like something Ide like...

So Ballers is a good show worth looking into? Looks like something Ide like...

You know what?Im not a tv guy.Dont watch very much of it.

When everyone is talking about Breaking bad,world of fudge craft or whatever else they are watching I have no clue what they are talking about.

Started watching Ballers on the plane,watched all ten of the first series.

Really good.

The Rock is awesome.My opinion anyways.

There chicks are hot and the so are the cars.I like it.

Season 2 coming up.Cant wait.

Fell in love with the first one.Watched them all on the plane.

It would seem you did start it earlier...sorry.

Did you find the other thread?I used the search function and couldn't find it.

BTW,car went on Autotrader yesterday.Gotta go.Had my fill.

55555 skalliwag I was calling you a baller.. your plate on that fancy car is British Columbia and your always hanging out in your hottub.. we all no how profitable the late 90s and 2000s where for Canada and it's green movements...

Higher sports car... you are the baller skalliwag.. winkgrin.. 555555

55555 skalliwag I was calling you a baller.. your plate on that fancy car is British Columbia and your always hanging out in your hottub.. we all no how profitable the late 90s and 2000s where for Canada and it's green movements...

Higher sports car... you are the baller skalliwag.. winkgrin.. 555555

I do spend a disproportionate time in that tub.I will agree with that.

Archived