IGNORED

Piss Stop Bar, Drinking Cheap In Style

andy666

I discovered this bar by accident, some accidents are not bad, i've found myself a new favourite bar.

Cheap drinks, friendly staff, no pushing for lady drinks,good service, nice interior, happy hour all day, parking place for my motorbike, good music and on demand if you wish too, on the baht bus route, excellent Irish coffee and cocktails...

Opposite from Chaba Huts Resort, next to the small market in the middle of Buakow.

They have rooms too, 450/650/1200 a night, 12000/14000 a month. Different size rooms, prices may differ by season i suppose. Entrance at the back.

This bar has nothing to do with PA, just sharing my enthusiasm.

2016-03-15 00.01.50.png2016-03-14 23.59.42.png2016-03-14 23.58.02.png2016-03-14 23.55.16.png2016-03-14 23.53.25.png2016-03-15 00.03.36.png2016-03-15 00.05.47.png

Looks like my type of place, cheers mate

Girl with light top has a really pretty face

Looks good and a great name 55. I was wondering where to go this afternoon ...

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Great bar! very welcoming, 60s music and 60 baht SML and Heineken. Can also watch the Bua Khao zoo pass by. A right posh cheap Charlie bar 55

Forgot to add, excellent free wifi too

Seems to have improved, since Stridermans reviews 6 months ago!  Is it still apart of the Jolly Group? 

Old Skool Admin, looking for opportunities in SE Asia!

Seems to have improved, since Stridermans reviews 6 months ago!  Is it still apart of the Jolly Group? 

Yes :Whistle:

There's the restaurant, massage place and bar all next to each other under the Jollys umbrella. I had a pan fried chicken sandwichand salad ordered and delivered to the bar from the restaurant by a bar girl. Gotta love Pattaya!

We closed the bar again yesterday, ending with Irish coffees . It's hot today!! Or is it me?

Archived