IGNORED

super rugby

chazzer

Watching the Highlanders Lions super rugby and it is thrilling. The skill sets are fantastic, the pace is amazing and the attitude to attacking is refreshing.

I am a rugby mad England supporter and this afternoon we have the greatest fixture of all as we we welcome the Wales side to Twickenham. The prospect of this should fill me with great excitement yet sadly it no longer does as we are faced with another dour attritional fixture which will be decided by the side who is more successful at conning the match officials. The biggest question of the day will be how much time will be lost to the constant resetting of the scrum.

Unless the six nations can come to grips with the fact that we are falling further and further behind the southern hemisphere we will never produce a spectacle that is anywhere near what the other competitions down under are providing week in week out.

Sorry mate but I think you have accurately described the northern - southern divide that has existed for well over 10 years.

Nothing new here!!

yes i have......the gap is widening........mind you the reds and the rebells are crap!

Sunwolves 21 - Cheetahs 13. at 35 mins.

Sunwolves winger scored 3 fantastic tries.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived