IGNORED

LHR-BKK £345

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Flights continuing to drop can only be good news for us.

Today had email from Skycanner which included Qatar Airways flights at only £345

with agent Fly Sharp other's also available upwards with short-stopovers.

Also, British Airways at £466, Eva Airways at £467 and Thai Airways at £473 with

various agents and of course these flights are non-stop and excellant prices.

Going to book my October flights very soon at these prices and having traveled 

with Qatar last October may well use the same excellant flights again although not

decided who to fly with yet but they must be favorite with good timings.

Flight span May until October with Summer blackouts.

Book by 16th March i better get a move on then.

I paid £640 via Dubai with emirates over Easter...bloody school holidays  :SoWhat1:

Fly Sharp,  a fairly new 3rd party agent on the scene last year, but complaints already coming in about the "live prices" they're advertising, v the prices they actually offer when you come to book

Up to you whether you book with a 3rd party agent or not, or pay a little bit more to book direct with the airline

Incredible prices and getting close to the lowest I ever paid £319 via Lot Airlines in 1993 (when taxes were a tenner not £200 plus of today)

Just booked again using Skyscanner, I have succumbed to Thai at £466 for early May direct when there was Qatar who I flew with last time available for £100 less. I have to admit the days of Thai not being able to fill their flights have changed so next time it may be back to a stopover with Qatar or another airline.

Eva has biz class for £1655 which is very cheap, have booked for August

Hi Guys

Slight increase today Qatar Airways now £355 with Travel Trolley still excellent price.

Archived