IGNORED

PATONG BARS

zzzz

......can anyone advise,of bars around the Patong area who have a few 30 + ladies ? i am sick to death of the young "love me" scatter brains that i have ended up with lately, tks            :hello09:

Try your luck in the hinterland beyond Bangla. Plenty of choice in the OTOP place opposite Hooters.

Also in the other direction from Bangla, there is a similar place near the intersection with Sainamyen Road (goes to the hospital and cop shop).

Carry on north along the same road and there are various bars on the road, or down the sois. Happy Bar, near Red Planet hotel is worth a look, and there are several more in the vicinty.

All the above are within 10 - 15 minutes walk of Bangla along Rat-U-Tit 200 Bee Road. If you ride a motorcycle, you may like to explore Soi Nanai.

Look beyond Patong to Kata, Karon, Chalong, Rawai, and Kamala.....

Pick any beer bar complex ... Pretty hard to swing a dead cat and not hit a 30+ lady in those places.

• 2 weeks later...

I can recommend Monsoon on Bangla for a ordinary bar night, always a good live music and the waitresses are good fun! don't pass on the "Syringe" shoot and buy one for the waitress to and you will get a royal treatment. A little tip and a cheeky smile does a lot.

And you can always go "upstairs" for more entertainment and sweet ladies.

Most of the bars behind the OTOP markets have 30+ ladies.

The place s a bit quieter too if you want to get away from the racket of Bangla rd.

Or try the Dolphin complex at the southern end of Beach Road (bit more Expensive though)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 weeks later...

Tai Pan definitely your best bet for 30+

Good atmosphere in there and plenty of options to choose from FL or otherwise

I can recommend Monsoon on Bangla for a ordinary bar night, always a good live music and the waitresses are good fun! don't pass on the "Syringe" shoot and buy one for the waitress to and you will get a royal treatment. A little tip and a cheeky smile does a lot.

And you can always go "upstairs" for more entertainment and sweet ladies.

Monsoon has an upstairs?!

Always kicked off my nights in there, decent efficient bar staff and a good bit of live music. Never too busy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Most of the bars behind the OTOP markets have 30+ ladies.

The place s a bit quieter too if you want to get away from the racket of Bangla rd.

Or try the Dolphin complex at the southern end of Beach Road (bit more Expensive though)

How many bars are in the Dolphin complex?

How expansive is it? or the ST/LT prices of bar girls? Are there more younger and prettier girls?  :ThumbUp6:

Archived