IGNORED

Almost 3 years since last visit to Pattaya and Thailand!

Rambo12

I would have NEVER thought I would go this long without a visit to Thailand but it's crazy how life can change. I was working as contractor in Afghanistan and got hurt over there and had to return home and have surgery. I thought I would get fixed and be back over there in a few months and here I'm am after 4 surgeries and no better. Then during this time I got custody of my two daughters 13 and 11 so I'm always trying to figure out when I will have time for a vacation to Thailand and it never works out. I miss it so bad!! I have a few friends living there that tell me it's changed a lot for the worse since I've been there and maybe so but it still has to be better than this place! My girls know as soon as they finish school dad is out of this place for good! I live through all of you reading your post and looking at your pictures!

I feel your pain,its been about three years for me and my last trip was shit,not because of the place or the ladies it was strictly a botched financial thing,anyway,between going to jail,finances and hard time finding a job,I hope to get back on track and eventually move there.I am looking into teaching english but need a lot of research,I hope you get to make it there soon

You cannot wait for another 8 years for your next trip to Thailand.

Time to come up with a plan....

Fuckin hell, sounds like getting back to LOS is the least of your worries.

Sort out your well being first, then your girls. The rest will follow...

Good luck with it all.

Edit. I like your username, how's Colonel Trautman doing...??? 5555

I will definitely plan a trip before my girls are out of high school and on their own it's just not as easy. I'm still going through the process from getting hurt in Afghanistan and getting paid every two weeks under the defense base act. I was hoping to settle in the next couple months but you never know how long these will go on. It's just so expensive raising 2 girls on my own but I will start saving money so I can make a trip within a year.

Moondragonshawdow I hope you can find a way back soon too!

Colonel Trautman is doing great!! Lol

I feel your pain,its been about three years for me and my last trip was shit,not because of the place or the ladies it was strictly a botched financial thing,anyway,between going to jail,finances and hard time finding a job,I hope to get back on track and eventually move there.I am looking into teaching english but need a lot of research,I hope you get to make it there soon

Hope things work out for you and you get there as soon as you can.

Robw

Archived