IGNORED

Beachside Restaurant

Can anyone recommend a restaurant on the beach south of Pattaya or Jomtien. Looking for something similar to that of Rim Talay at Nakula.

Five of us are over in April / May and sometimes in good to have a small break from the mayhem of Pattaya. Last time we enjoyed Rim Talay as it was quite, right on the sand and good for a few beers and a laugh.

Don't know Rim Talay so not sure what type of place you're looking for...

In Jomtien the beach road runs between the buildings and the beach most of the way down. There are plenty of restaurants along the road.

The exceptions are either end. At the Pattaya end there is a small lane that is closed to traffic in the daytime. It runs along Dongtan Beach. There are 3 or 4 small cafes/restaurants along this stretch plus the (expensive) restaurant of the Rabbit resort. You can hop on a baht bus at South Pattaya lights and get off when you reach Jomtien beach for 10 baht.

At the other end there is a seafood restaurant but I've not been there. If you went down that far you'd need to hire a baht bus or have your own transport.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Do not know Rim Talay either, so maybe way off here. But Pink Lady is a solid choice in BR in pattaya. 

I know it is way off your locations but there is a great place in Rayong where your seat is on the sand by the shore.

Do not know Rim Talay either, so maybe way off here. But Pink Lady is a solid choice in BR in pattaya. 

+1 for pink lady.  they have the best 'Spicy beef Salad' in town.

there's also one on soi Diana.

cheers

bert

Pattaya's dead.  You read it here1st.

there's also one on soi Diana.

It was certainly a part of the Pink Lady group when it first opened, but nowadays ?

At one time, there was as many as 6 branches of Pink Lady round town, but I thought only the Beach Road one remained.

Na Jomtien Soi 8 I think.

Near the Pinnacle hotel there are 2 beach bars. Fishermans Garden & Drifters Café.

You wouldn't believe you were in Pattaya.

Need transport to get there though!

Na Jomtiem, Glass House & Bacco Italian, high end, not for Cheap Charlie

Could not help yourself, could you ?

Archived