IGNORED

NY Pizza 3rd Road

I just wanted to give some love and spread the word a bit about NY pizza on 3rd road for those that have not heard of it. I ordered from this place several times over the course of a 7 week trip from late Dec. 2015 into Feb 2016. They would deliver my food wherever I was, I ordered food to several bars all over Pattaya. It always arrived hot and fresh.

My personal favorite is the meatball parm sub sandwich. This sandwich is solid...especially in Pattaya. To get even a decent meatball sub in Thailand is rare, but this is a sandwich I would actually order here in the US.

An Aussie friend of mine loves the chicken parm sub sandwich, he lives in Pattaya, and orders it at least twice a week.

The spicy wings, while not traditional buffalo sauce, are also very good.

IMO the pizza is not the best in town, but is still quite good...personally I like the thin crust more that the thicker crust from NY pizza.

For all the times I ordered, I never took one picture...sorry bout that...maybe others can add some photos?

here is the website link:

http://www.nypizzahouse.com/

cheers guys

Yeah I actually like the pizza. Wings do have a weird taste but still good.

Slightly off topic but I had a meatball sub at subway on soi Diana and it tasted like (Chef boyardee) canned flavor which I can't stand.

If NY pizza has a good meatball sub I'm interested in trying it out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic but I had a meatball sub at subway on soi Diana and it tasted like (Chef boyardee) canned flavor which I can't stand.

If NY pizza has a good meatball sub I'm interested in trying it out.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

It is waaaaayyy better then anything chef boyardee!!!

• 2 weeks later...

On your suggestion I had a thin crust pizza with pepperoni and mushrooms delivered to my room last night before going to Walking Street I thought it was pretty good and comparable to what I get back home. It was nice having the leftovers at 3am also. Going to try the meatball sub in the next few days

• 1 month later...

Had the meatball sub delivered tonight...was tasty and a good value:

attachicon.gif20160331_190844.jpg

That look edible, I had to go to AZ Tuesday Bullhead City and go a Meatball that was terrible at a little Italian place by the river. I got sick and will never eat there again, I am sticking to Vegas, still haven't found a great on there either.

PattayaWalkingStreet.jpg

Archived