IGNORED

emigrating due to women

chazzer

In July i move to Pattaya to retire and part of the reason is of course the pull factor of the the gorgeous women that can be found around Thailand. However I am also being pushed towards the Land of Smiles by the the take over of men's sports commentaries in the UK by women.

Over the past 2 years there seems to have been a growing trend that the right thing to do is to get an expert woman's perspective on men's sport.

Now i am happy to listen to Sally Gunnell, Denise Lewis and Paula Radcliffe speaking about athletics. True champions (Radcliffe averaged 18.7km per hour for her world record marathon run) but they give their opinions on non contact non ball sports.

To listen to Alison Mitchell give her opinions on test match live would have John Arlott turning in his grave. How could she ever know about the pressures involved in modern international cricket. Just to watch women's 20/20 shows that they are totally different games and if the BBC wish to appoint experts get us one instead of pandering to political niceties just employing people that simply ticks boxes.

Next Jacqui Oatley commentates on match of the day reporting on games in our premiership. I was brought up on the dulcet tones of Brian Moore, Barry Davies, John Motson etc etc. I don't care what she says it just doesn't sound right. If they want her to commentate give her a go in the women's league. I doubt if she would want to do that as the football is crap......surprise surprise.

Lastly the Autumn rugby world cup was ruined for me as one of the expert panel was Maggie Alphonsi MBE. To watch her play in women internationals was impressive as she was one of the few who could tackle. However to hear her opinions about Englands lack of tactical nous in the world cup was a joke. It is such a different game to the one she played although i do feel that if she had played she would have had more idea at playing no 7 tha the then England captain.

Women are clearly taking over the sporting and me, for one, will not be sticking around for long to witness it!

How dare women have their own knowledge and opinions!

I believe you're emigrating to the wrong country though.

If you're looking for someplace where ladies are not allowed to have any public presence or legal independence or express their thoughts and ideas; perhaps Saudi Arabia is more your style?   :WinkGrin1:

yawn !  :DeadHorse2:

Right on, chazzer. You're making the right move. Thai women, all the ones I've ever known well, anyway, never tell me what to, how to behave or disagree with any of my opinions. They have all been doting, passive women who never argue, shout or get angry, and I don't have any bruises to prove it. Good grief, none of them ever told me to have a shower because I smelt and never, ever once told me what to wear because they didn't like some of my chosen clothes.

Somewhere near the beginning of this thread, I needlessly lost 2 minutes of my life.

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

A girl who works with me asked me if i knew what a mysogonist was, i replied who fucking asked you, you stupid cunt. she got upset, wtf, can't a man have an opinion these days?

I've heard it all now 555

But have to agree on the football commentators. It's just not the same

In July i move to Pattaya to retire and part of the reason is of course the pull factor of the the gorgeous women that can be found around Thailand. However I am also being pushed towards the Land of Smiles by the the take over of men's sports commentaries in the UK by women.

Over the past 2 years there seems to have been a growing trend that the right thing to do is to get an expert woman's perspective on men's sport.

Now i am happy to listen to Sally Gunnell, Denise Lewis and Paula Radcliffe speaking about athletics. True champions (Radcliffe averaged 18.7km per hour for her world record marathon run) but they give their opinions on non contact non ball sports.

To listen to Alison Mitchell give her opinions on test match live would have John Arlott turning in his grave. How could she ever know about the pressures involved in modern international cricket. Just to watch women's 20/20 shows that they are totally different games and if the BBC wish to appoint experts get us one instead of pandering to political niceties just employing people that simply ticks boxes.

Next Jacqui Oatley commentates on match of the day reporting on games in our premiership. I was brought up on the dulcet tones of Brian Moore, Barry Davies, John Motson etc etc. I don't care what she says it just doesn't sound right. If they want her to commentate give her a go in the women's league. I doubt if she would want to do that as the football is crap......surprise surprise.

Lastly the Autumn rugby world cup was ruined for me as one of the expert panel was Maggie Alphonsi MBE. To watch her play in women internationals was impressive as she was one of the few who could tackle. However to hear her opinions about Englands lack of tactical nous in the world cup was a joke. It is such a different game to the one she played although i do feel that if she had played she would have had more idea at playing no 7 tha the then England captain.

Women are clearly taking over the sporting and me, for one, will not be sticking around for long to witness it!

Much the same thing happening here in Australia,  News readers, and Sports commentators dominated by women many of them not even Sports "stars". 

I don't object to a reasonable representation, but it seems overwhelmingly female dominant nowadays. 

Much the same thing happening here in Australia,  News readers, and Sports commentators dominated by women many of them not even Sports "stars". 

I don't object to a reasonable representation, but it seems overwhelmingly female dominant nowadays. 

you poor Aussies have it worse than us......who would you rather listen to ricky ponting or mel jones......... adam gilchrist or mel mclaughlin........damien flemming or lisa sthalekar.....disgrace......... i have left out mark waugh as he is not even the best player in his family hahahaha

I agree with your sentiments Chazzer , but i couldn't see myself emigrating because of it . 

I would get out quicker than July in case the UK equal opportunities , thought control , police mafia ever stumble onto this thread .

Mikeyboy

• 8 months later...

Up to you

you poor Aussies have it worse than us......who would you rather listen to ricky ponting or mel jones......... adam gilchrist or mel mclaughlin........damien flemming or lisa sthalekar.....disgrace......... i have left out mark waugh as he is not even the best player in his family hahahaha

Would you care to introduce your Lord Mayor of Islamlondon and describe the wonderful success your British government achieved with multi-culturism ?

Would you care to introduce your Lord Mayor of Islamlondon and describe the wonderful success your British government achieved with multi-culturism ?

Oops......Not sure if I agree here...

.....look what's happening to Multi-Cultural Australia...

Now that's a true sports fan talking....... praise the Force I didn't followed that path

Archived