IGNORED

H Boutique....a Lottelee Winna review

LOTTELLEE WINNA

Im now staying there found it to be great value and you cant beat the location regarding pool Mikes shopping mall is a 5 minute walk and has a nice one for only 100 baht.Im staying at the superior room its quite balcony looking at another building which seems almost finished.Very clean room,balcony with a table and 2 chairs,very friendly staff,they take girls ID and call you after to check if everything is ok.I paid about 27.5 eur with breakfast and booked some aditional nights for 23.5 eur w/o breakfast much better since its a pain to get up before 10 am for me and the breakfast is ok but nothing spectacular anyway.Overall a great place,stayed in about a dozen of hotels in Pattaya found this one to be best value.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Im now staying there found it to be great value and you cant beat the location regarding pool Mikes shopping mall is a 5 minute walk and has a nice one for only 100 baht.Im staying at the superior room its quite balcony looking at another building which seems almost finished.Very clean room,balcony with a table and 2 chairs,very friendly staff,they take girls ID and call you after to check if everything is ok.I paid about 27.5 eur with breakfast and booked some aditional nights for 23.5 eur w/o breakfast much better since its a pain to get up before 10 am for me and the breakfast is ok but nothing spectacular anyway.Overall a great place,stayed in about a dozen of hotels in Pattaya found this one to be best value.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Nice post mate, really good hotel for the money.

Archived