IGNORED

Chiang Mai p4p guide

ryanh

for anyone visiting the north I am  currently putting together a comprehensive guide to Chiang Mai, it is at http://www.mychiangmai.org/

all map locations verified because I've been there recently, and reviews personally done by me, lol

:) bangkok - 2 months :D chiang mai - 5 months :P pattaya - 6 trips and counting 
ผมไม่พูดภาษาไทย...ไม่เป็นไร!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ryanh,

Where do u recommend BMs stay in Chiang Mai? Close to the Nightmarket or Oldtown?

Which area has most of the P4P action, nightclubs, bars and GoGos?

Are u going to be in Chiang Mai in June?

Thanks

PH

for anyone visiting the north I am  currently putting together a comprehensive guide to Chiang Mai, it is at http://www.mychiangmai.org/

all map locations verified because I've been there recently, and reviews personally done by me, lol

Cool website, thanks

Ryanh,

Where do u recommend BMs stay in Chiang Mai? Close to the Nightmarket or Oldtown?

Thanks

PH

When people are visiting that I know, I tell them to stay around the Thapae Gate area. Imm hotel is a decent choice as it's right on the square, but there's plenty of choices for the area, which is a good area because there's Thai food, western food, Starbucks, 7-11's, pharmacies, plenty of transport and the girly bar street (Loy Kroh) is just a minute or two walk away.

Proverbs 21:19 Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife.

Do the mods know that you are plugging your site - which is nothing more than an advertising portal?

When people are visiting that I know, I tell them to stay around the Thapae Gate area. Imm Hotel is a decent choice as it's right on the square, but there's plenty of choices for the area, which is a good area because there's Thai food, western food, Starbucks, 7-11's, pharmacies, plenty of transport and the girly bar street (Loy Kroh) is just a minute or two walk away.

Cool thanks for the info!

PH

Ryanh,

Thanks

PH

I stayed here for 19 months.

http://lannamoonchiangmai.com/

I have no paid advertising on my site, get your facts straight before making accusations. I made it purely to provide information.

:) bangkok - 2 months :D chiang mai - 5 months :P pattaya - 6 trips and counting 

When people are visiting that I know, I tell them to stay around the Thapae Gate area. Imm Hotel is a decent choice as it's right on the square, but there's plenty of choices for the area, which is a good area because there's Thai food, western food, Starbucks, 7-11's, pharmacies, plenty of transport and the girly bar street (Loy Kroh) is just a minute or two walk away.

Thapae is good, tourist central. The only issue is traffic gets jammed so if for example you want to visit a body massage place that's out on the highway it will take longer. If you intend to spend most of your time chasing bar girls it's fine, you could even stay on Loi kroh road or a soi if that was your main plan. For myself I like to avoid the crowds of tourists and backpackers which is why I like santitham.

Nice thread and I hope it works out!

I started my mongering days in CM, then moved on to PP,  then Pattaya!  CM has some great memories of big breasted Chinese chicks who give a great GFE!  Maybe worth a revisit?

Old Skool Admin, looking for opportunities in SE Asia!

^^This is very true. I tell people to go to tourist central. But the people I know who are coming here know that they arent doing it strictly for chasing girls. The reason to come to Chiang Mai is to take a break from places like Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok... the drink-screw-drink-repeat places. Chiang Mai is where ya go to do things besides hit gogos and bars and soapys... a place to check out multiple cool temples, local waterfalls, museums, cooking schools, a decent zoo, unequaled (imo) riding loops... AND still be able to go find a girl in a bar at night, or a FreeLancer at Zoe, or maybe have a naughty massage during the day if the mood strikes.

For that reason, Chiang Mai is much more balanced for me. There is actual normal stuff to do... tons of it, actually. The more ya look, the more ya find. Hell I've been here 3 years and I still find out about stuff I should check out and do frequently.

If someone just wants to get drunk daily and bang an endless line of empty girls that they wont remember 10 minutes after the deed is done, this definitely aint the place. But if you want to actually see and do some normal things, then just occasionally go find a gal for some shared adult fun, I think it's a pretty solid choice. 

Proverbs 21:19 Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and ill-tempered wife.

For myself I like to avoid the crowds of tourists and backpackers which is why I like santitham.

BTW, nice website.

^^This is very true. I tell people to go to tourist central. But the people I know who are coming here know that they arent doing it strictly for chasing girls. The reason to come to Chiang Mai is to take a break from places like Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok... the drink-screw-drink-repeat places. Chiang Mai is where ya go to do things besides hit gogos and bars and soapys... a place to check out multiple cool temples, local waterfalls, museums, cooking schools, a decent zoo, unequaled (imo) riding loops... AND still be able to go find a girl in a bar at night, or a FreeLancer at Zoe, or maybe have a naughty massage during the day if the mood strikes.

For that reason, Chiang Mai is much more balanced for me. There is actual normal stuff to do... tons of it, actually. The more ya look, the more ya find. Hell I've been here 3 years and I still find out about stuff I should check out and do frequently.

If someone just wants to get drunk daily and bang an endless line of empty girls that they wont remember 10 minutes after the deed is done, this definitely aint the place. But if you want to actually see and do some normal things, then just occasionally go find a gal for some shared adult fun, I think it's a pretty solid choice. 

Same Same!..Good post!..

Old Skool Admin, looking for opportunities in SE Asia!

100% agree with you. 

I have made Chiang Mai a must for many trips. For many years I enjoyed renting simple motor bike from the same Thai / Chinese man near Thapae gate.  Great freedom to take every road out of town and just explore. In recent years I gave up the motorbike and turned CM into a walking town - partly because tuk tuks tend to ask exorbitant prices and baht bus routes are odd.

So WHERE to stay convenient to my haunts and peaceful relatively quiet etc very important.  I like Your House (I stay in #3 the newest) inside walls near Thapae - only difficulty is no reservations - you just need to be there to ask when a room is available - can be a problem high season.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I stayed in a guest house called "fang guest house" it was real cheap and quite. Nobody to bother you. However it was ten years ago and I forgot where it is. All I remember is there was a guy selling fish and chips with smashed peas around the corner.

I stayed in a guest house called "fang guest house" it was real cheap and quite. Nobody to bother you. However it was ten years ago and I forgot where it is. All I remember is there was a guy selling fish and chips with smashed peas around the corner.

• 4 months later...
On 3/18/2016 at 2:31 PM, GreyNomad said:

Nice thread and I hope it works out!

I started my mongering days in CM, then moved on to PP,  then Pattaya!  CM has some great memories of big breasted Chinese chicks who give a great GFE!  Maybe worth a revisit?

Where to find these big breasted Chinese chicks :Hug1:

On 01/03/2016 at 4:25 PM, ryanh said:

Seems like the website is down?

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, website seems dead. Too bad, had potential. 

kee mao

• 6 months later...
On 3/17/2016 at 21:25, WarProfiteer said:

This might be good for me, as I do like short walks to the bar!!

There is a spa (not naughty) that I have researched, they actually will send transport to your hotel to take you to their spa on Chang Klan road. Would this Thapae Gate area be close?

Need a good hotel that has good sound insulation (I play brass instrument), has a gym, and breakfast buffet, no joiners fee, and very close to the action.

Looks like I am late to the party - the board member website is down.

TGOEA

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 20:17, Bira said:

This might be good for me, as I do like short walks to the bar!!

There is a spa (not naughty) that I have researched, they actually will send transport to your hotel to take you to their spa on Chang Klan road. Would this Thapae Gate area be close?

Need a good hotel that has good sound insulation (I play brass instrument), has a gym, and breakfast buffet, no joiners fee, and very close to the action.

Looks like I am late to the party - the board member website is down.

Thaphae Gate and Chang Klan are close by transport but maybe a bit far to walk - depends on how much you like walking.

Finding a hotel close to the action will be no problem as there are plenty.

The sound proof room might be a problem. A 5 minute practice would be fine but after that you might raise attention.

• 1 month later...

Looking or something quick and easy, so I went to the Celebrities soapy, located 200 meters east of the Night Market. The fishbowl had ladies at 1500 and 1800 baht. I pulled a young 1800 baht lady, and off we went.

Once we were in the room, she got naked and she was stunning, perfect figure. She started the bath water, and gave me a Thai massage on the bed. Then I was led to the tub and given a bath, which seemed to be more for her benefit than mine. That lasted 5 minutes, and was not very stimulating, except for the girl being naked part.

Then, it was off to the bed, where I was given a covered BJ, and then she mounted me.  Her position made it difficult to know if I was actually inside her, or somewhere between her legs. After a few seconds, I began to feel the stirrings of being about to cum, I tried to resist, and also I wanted to grab those titties. She responded by leaning back, I considered waiting her out and changing positions, but she was too hot, and I was too horny, and I finished. She pulled off the condom and held it up in triumph. Afterwards, she continued the massage, and then washed me down in the tub.

The tip was 200 baht.

Archived