IGNORED

ECOPEST SPRAY BOTTLES

markyb

Anybody having little probs with ants mossies etc,have one of our spray bottles delivered anywhere in pattaya for only 200 baht,will keep your home free of all insects for up to 3 months.No smell non toxic stain free harmless to humans and household pets.really works try it for yourself.pm me for details

markib

will it kill bed bugs?

id so try the pavilion place on patpong2 in bkk.

they might want to buy some.

will it kill bed bugs?

id so try the pavilion place on patpong2 in bkk.

they might want to buy some.

kills anything cold blooded except tgfs

Where are you based ?

Im staying at Welcome Plaza on my next trip. Ive been reading some reviews on Agoda and, at best, its mixed. They are saying cockroaches and bed bugs can be a problem

On the upside, its going through a refurbishment, so hopefully when I arrive in March, it will be sorted.

Id rather be safer than sorry, so I'll get in touch nearer the time. Whats the easiest way of doing that ?

Where are you based ?

Im staying at Welcome Plaza on my next trip. Ive been reading some reviews on Agoda and, at best, its mixed. They are saying cockroaches and bed bugs can be a problem

On the upside, its going through a refurbishment, so hopefully when I arrive in March, it will be sorted.

Id rather be safer than sorry, so I'll get in touch nearer the time. Whats the easiest way of doing that ?

I am based in pattaya just give me a shout on here or i will pm you my number

Anybody having little probs with ants mossies etc,have one of our spray bottles delivered anywhere in pattaya for only 200 baht,will keep your home free of all insects for up to 3 months.No smell non toxic stain free harmless to humans and household pets.really works try it for yourself.pm me for details

markib

Can you send 2 bottles over to me in Damascus by first class post ?

Ive got cats meoowing outside my window

Edited by gordy

DONT BROWN IT............CROWN IT..!

• 1 month later...

Hi any board members wishing to try our non-toxic pest control can now recieve a home spraying for the trial price of 500baht interior only,this will give you the chance to assess the effectiveness of our product,alternatively you can purchase the home kits of 1*400mll spray and a 1 litre refill for the price of 450 baht this will keep an average size home free of insects for up to 4 months.pm me for details also visit our website at

www.ecopestcontrol-thailand.com

markib

Hi any board members wishing to try our non-toxic pest control can now recieve a home spraying for the trial price of 500baht interior only,this will give you the chance to assess the effectiveness of our product,alternatively you can purchase the home kits of 1*400mll spray and a 1 litre refill for the price of 450 baht this will keep an average size home free of insects for up to 4 months.pm me for details also visit our website at

www.ecopestcontrol-thailand.com

markib

Why is the trial kit more expensive than the regular package??

large sig = small penis

Why is the trial kit more expensive than the regular package??

Because it involves me coming to your home and spraying with big pressure sprayers,whereas the home kit you do yourself,so the extra is for me spraying and is usually 750

markib

Anyone wanting to get rid of bugs for xmas

you can buy the 400mll spray and a 1 litre refill for 400 baht delivered

will keep you pest free for months

pm me here for details

XMAS SPECIAL OFFER

Edited by markyb