IGNORED

Monthly Income

bizzjet

On a different board someone asked what they thought the girls made per month so it got me thinking.................

How would you feel if your girl actually made more money per month than you did?

This was my guesstimate on the numbers I figured where fair.

If she's a 10 = 60-80,000 baht/month + 30-50,000 baht/month from Western Union Fiances' (approx $4,000.00 us/month) Do you make this much?

If she's attractive and outgoing = 50-60,000 baht/month + 20,000 baht/month Western Union (approx. $2,400.00 us/month), what about this much?

If she's average but charming = 20-30,000 baht/month + 20,000 baht/month Western Union (approx. $1,500.00 us/month), cool if you know how to turn on the charm

If she's less than average = 10,000 baht/month +10,000 Western Union (approx. $600.00 us/month), starting to get the point?

If she's a hag = 3-5,000 baht/month (wages from bar only) Who cares? but she won't be going hungry anytime soon.

Some girls bring in more money per month than the average blue collar worker in England. (food for thought) And these guys feel sorry for her and send her money, go figure.

I BF'd a girl once from What's Up that actually told me she had 80,000 baht/month coming in via Western Union split between three guys wanting to marry her. Combined with her BF's (ST x 1 or 2 + LT x 1 almost every night) she had no interest in giving up the business.

Just curious what a bloke would do if he found out his woman made more money than him?

How about some serious answers this time?

Edited by bizzjet

Just curious what a bloke would do if he found out his woman made more money than him?

Retire. I can finally write that Thai men have taught me something! :P

i'd be happy for her. many of these girls are only in it for a short ammount of time anyway. if a girl can make all that cash in year when other people in her village may 1/20th of that then good luck to her.

Last post got it right - they're in a fairly hazardous, fairly short career - they deserve to get their money. It is a shame though that so many blow their cash on their "maeng dar" Thai boyfriends or gambling.

Good luck to them if they can get that sort of money and even better if they have the sense to save some!!!!!

But most don't!!! And their shelf life is not that long, as there are always new pretty things coming to patts,bkk etc every day.

I knew a freelancer in bkk who on a one month trip to singapore could make 200 to 300 thousand baht but she was always broke!!!

I think the number of girls earning the top 2 amounts you state would be relatively low. Also they would only earn this for a short period of time as opposed to long term as we do.

One point is about how much they say they earn. How much of it is true and how much is it to gain some face?

BTW I don't think it matters how much they earn. As long as everyone is happy with the situation then there should be no problem. If guys are stupid enough to send more than they can afford to lose then it's their own fault.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

you'd be amazed at how little some of the most beautiful girls out there get. I met a real cutie(a 7 or 8) in a bar. you'd think she would be rolling in money. well, she told me she made about 17,000 a month. not much at all. my last girlfriend from pattaya was fat and not nearly as attractive and she said she made 20-30k a month. so beauty does not necessarily equal money in Pattaya.

best to go for the attractive, yet non-pro types. pretty but shy is the way I like them.

Only the Very best sweet talkers with an above average brain make the big money..Sexy and stupid does OK but Not as Much as the sweet talker who Makes you Believe Shes different...Everyone Cant be a Top Seller but a few can surely do it...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf