Etihad Sale

Dubnologist

Edinburgh - Bangkok £375 rtn

London Heathrow - Bangkok £420 rtn

Manchester - Bangkok £395 rtn

Book by 29 Feb

Travel period 10th March - 12 Dec

live the life you love, love the life you live  

yeah just booked using the points i had from my last trip and got a return from manchester for £320:)

they need to sell some tickets.

came into swampy last night on EY404 (ahead of schedule for once by 27 mins ! ) and the total complement of passengers inc business was 89. that's on a 777 which with etihad is about 412 when full

they need to sell some tickets.

came into swampy last night on EY404 (ahead of schedule for once by 27 mins ! ) and the total complement of passengers inc business was 89. that's on a 777 which with etihad is about 412 when full

Same thing on QR flight from Manchester to Doha a few years back, 87 pax on a brand new 777-300ER

Ey404 is often half full,as ey408 leaves 1hr 45 min before most people try to get on that flight.the demand must be there on the return flight.

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Ey404 is often half full,as ey408 leaves 1hr 45 min before most people try to get on that flight.the demand must be there on the return flight.

i arrive on either, i've taken both many times.

but  404 when i booked was 20 pound cheaper for that wait and as i can get in the al raheem lounge and eat & drink for free why not ?

Only thing that puts me off flying with Etihad is they only give you 23kgs in economy, whereas Emirates and Qatar give ya 30kgs

Only thing that puts me off flying with Etihad is they only give you 23kgs in economy, whereas Emirates and Qatar give ya 30kgs

i hear you.

however i fly enough to have a gold FF card which apart from other benefits gives me another 20 kg.

i hear you.

however i fly enough to have a gold FF card which apart from other benefits gives me another 20 kg.

I have a silver EK FF card, I do 5-6 trips a year to Thailand/Philippines 

Only on the cheapest booking fare. Rest in economy are still 30kg

Only on the cheapest booking fare. Rest in economy are still 30kg

checked the website & its 2 pieces of luggage 23kgs each 

So 46kg then.....

I had the original Email from Etihad as I'm still FF card holder last year. Bottom two classes of Economy ticket were 23 kgs the rest unchanged.

If you go on Skyscanner or Travel Supermarket because they are listing from the cheapest end you'll get the 23kgs ticketing

it is 23kg. not 46kg.

if u have the gold FF you can check in almost whatever u like.

this flight 1 piece was 26.7 the other 16.6 and nothing said.

try being over on a silver FF as i once did by about 3 kg and i may as well have been a war criminal !!!

as a by the way the lounge used by etihad in bkk while waiting for a flight out is no longer thai airways but louis taverns....................there is not much in it both of them are pretty crap............but it is free !!.

after check in at LHRT4 the gold FF now allows u to to use the priority line at security.................u still have to go through the normal checks but it is much faster

Archived