IGNORED

Angelwitch Pattaya

XXXlounge

Come and join new manager Taffy's birthday party on Thursday 25th February. Lots of fun, great shows and fantastic girls!!

Introduce yourself and have a free shot of jaegermeister!!!

IMG_3742.jpg

If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing !

How much are the bar fines ?

IS that a real girl or a marketing girl :)

thats a real marketing girl :)

I used to love when the barfines were 600 and now 1,500 just doesnt work

Yeah right, be expected to move to the back-benches when Japanese customers walk in, & that was in the middle of a show FFS!...also if you can't slam down 3-4 drinks in 30mins then don't bother entering! 

I haven't been there in 6yrs...geez can you tell i'm still pissed off? :P  

Come and join new manager Taffy's birthday party on Thursday 25th February. Lots of fun, great shows and fantastic girls!!

Introduce yourself and have a free shot of jaegermeister!!!

Thanks for the invite to your birthday party Taffy , but your bar fines at 1500 ....  , sorry can't make it.

Yeah right, be expected to move to the back-benches when Japanese customers walk in, & that was in the middle of a show FFS!...also if you can't slam down 3-4 drinks in 30mins then don't bother entering! 

I haven't been there in 6yrs...geez can you tell i'm still pissed off? :P  

Yea I had similar experience, it's one of the more pushy gogos. Great shows though.

Thanks for the replies guys! The girl in the photograph is one of our current SWhowgirls so yes she is real and here every night!!  :GoldenSmile1:

Regarding the barfines these are the current rates:

Coyote's barfine before midnight is 1,500 baht....after midnight is 1,000 baht

Regular dancers the barfine is 800 baht all night.

Regarding hassle to buy drinks, this is one of my pet hates. If this happens to anyone, please come and speak to me and I will sort it out. I've run gogos in Bangkok for 6 years, and been living in Thailand for 16 years, so I know what annoys customers and that's the last thing I want.

I respect the fact the girls want to earn their commission on drinks but it's a fine line before they can piss off customers. This issue will take a few weeks before the girls know what I expect in terms of behaviour, but in the meantime if you have any issues please talk to me.

Just for your guys ... here's another photo of the girl in question. I'm having more photos taken of all of the girls next week and will post a selection over the coming weeks.

Anyway I appreciate feedback good or bad. I can't fix anything unless I know what the problems are.

Cheers

Taffy

IMG_3839.jpg

when I go in, I order one drink, mostly water and never get hassled.  

Best of luck, Taffy! 

I think it's great that you're taking the feedback to heart and responding to the concerns that some BMs have expressed!

What's a coyote?

Well it used to be a type of  coyote.gif but it's been adopted by many/most as the term for an agency rate girl so......... :DeadHorse2:

Went there a couple of weeks ago, great time 1000 bht after midnight for a lovely young lady.

Good luck Taffy.

See you next time.

Cluck-cluck, gibber-gibber, my old man's a mushroom, etc.

Have never been to Angelwitch in two trips but want to check it out and catch one of your infamous shows, what time do they start at??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taffy - any planned changes to the routines/shows?

Fair play to you taffy, only been in once but enjoyed the show. Wasn't hassled because I was with a BG.. Will pop in again in may...... Alone

All the best

Taffy - any planned changes to the routines/shows?

God I hope not. The routines at Angelwitch are one of the few things in Pattaya that don't change. I don't feel like I'm back until I've seen the ironing show and all the girls drop down on the poles!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Regarding the shows they start at 10pm, then 11pm, then midnight and finally at 1am. Each set lasts about 30 minutes.

This is one area that I think needs updating a bit. I'm expecting a few new SWhowgirls starting soon and once they are in place I am having the choreographer from Bangkok to come to Pattaya to develop some new routines...watch this space I will let people know as soon as new shows are in place.

Whatever changes are made it will not detract from the current sets, but will add to them.

Once again, thanks for the welcome

Taffy

IMG_3726.jpg

God I hope not. The routines at Angelwitch are one of the few things in Pattaya that don't change. I don't feel like I'm back until I've seen the ironing show and all the girls drop down on the poles!

And the music in between the routines it's an institution 

I used to go to Angelwitch a lot, a few years ago. Bar fines 600 baht and ladies 1500 LT (with the Pound at 70). Now just a distant dream.

Thanks for putting yourself out there and receiving the criticism Taff and open to improvements.

Every time in Patt I make sure to go to AW...though I usually have found a LT by then...we both go together and always enjoy the shows, and will be doing so again in March. 

The shows used to be more imaginative and complex than over the last few years. I hope it gets back up to speed with the new choreographer because it's a pretty unique venue.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Regarding the shows they start at 10pm, then 11pm, then midnight and finally at 1am. Each set lasts about 30 minutes.

This is one area that I think needs updating a bit. I'm expecting a few new showgirls starting soon and once they are in place I am having the choreographer from Bangkok to come to Pattaya to develop some new routines...watch this space I will let people know as soon as new shows are in place.

Whatever changes are made it will not detract from the current sets, but will add to them.

Once again, thanks for the welcome

Taffy

when the katoey half owner was there, he choreographed the shows and they were great.   When he left the were okay.  Now they are kinda lame and I hope you do get a good choreographer in, and a gay guy for sure, they are the best at it.     I used to go often with a girl to watch the show, and stopped cause they became so so.  You will make up the cost in increased business. I will come more often if they are good again.  My favorite was    the girls opening and closing the towels.....    and you had some really hot girls in it.  I only like the skinny one now

Archived