IGNORED

BOSCOE'S IRISH RESTAURANT

cartoonman

Today we went along to Pattaya Klang and had Breakfast downstairs to ALi Baba ( Opposite Tops, walking towards the Sea )

I love finding different Restaurants and this place is REALLY DIFFERENT,,,A very well done MUSEUM come Restaurant.

As soon as you walk in the Door the walls are full of Irish Maps, Pictures, Cars,Hats,Etc,Etc, Plus there are full uniforms of their Police,Army Etc,,,,Plus Irish Music.

VERY VERY GOOD, Unlike any Irish Bar/Restaurant I've ever seen.

I'm not Irish but it is well worth a trip...

We had a Full breakfast at 150 baht,,2 Saug,Two Eggs,( Cooked perfectly ) 2 Bacon, Beans,Tomato,Mushrooms,Onions, 2 Toast , Pot of tea or cup of coffee, Big glass of Orange,,,Very Tasty

( You can also have a small breakfast for 95 Baht.)

The only problem I had was they only had small tables, so much stuff came out we had to use two chairs carry the overload....

But all in all, It`s a wonderful find,,,I have a very good Irish Friend and he has no idea this Restaurant is in town, Tomorrow I'll treat him to lunch here,,,I'm sure he will be gobsmacked.

I'm told the Guys who run it have a 4 year lease and Ali Baba have no connection,,,

They always had a Kiss of Death on everything they tried to do on this sight.

Well Done to the new owners , Good luck to you,,,This place should do really well.

Cheers Cartoonman

Thanks for that info mike i will check it out next visit.Hope you are well.Take care buddy

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1

Today we went along to Pattaya Klang and had Breakfast downstairs to ALi Baba ( Opposite Tops, walking towards the Sea )

I love finding different Restaurants and this place is REALLY DIFFERENT,,,A very well done MUSEUM come Restaurant.

As soon as you walk in the Door the walls are full of Irish Maps, Pictures, Cars,Hats,Etc,Etc, Plus there are full uniforms of their Police,Army Etc,,,,Plus Irish Music.

VERY VERY GOOD, Unlike any Irish Bar/Restaurant I've ever seen.

I'm not Irish but it is well worth a trip...

We had a Full breakfast at 150 baht,,2 Saug,Two Eggs,( Cooked perfectly ) 2 Bacon, Beans,Tomato,Mushrooms,Onions, 2 Toast , Pot of tea or cup of coffee, Big glass of Orange,,,Very Tasty

( You can also have a small breakfast for 95 Baht.)

The only problem I had was they only had small tables, so much stuff came out we had to use two chairs carry the overload....

But all in all, It`s a wonderful find,,,I have a very good Irish Friend and he has no idea this Restaurant is in town, Tomorrow I'll treat him to lunch here,,,I'm sure he will be gobsmacked.

I'm told the Guys who run it have a 4 year lease and Ali Baba have no connection,,,

They always had a Kiss of Death on everything they tried to do on this sight.

Well Done to the new owners , Good luck to you,,,This place should do really well.

Cheers Cartoonman

Is that the place on an in road around Soi 7 or Soi 8 that just opened? Gorgeous waitress named Linda, Thai with blonde highlights in her hair and speaks great English? If that's the place, it is awesome and a good price. Very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Yes, It's very English,,,But loads of it,,,,Potatoes are a bit hard maybe that's the way they do it in Ireland.

I went back today, Met the Boss "BOSCOE" and had a great time chatting,,,He has done a marvelous job with his outstanding collections,,,He has more stuff coming over but I can't see any room for anything else.

If you really want to feel you are in a real Irish bar,,,you have to try this place out.

I had omelet today,,,95 Baht, Very Tasty.

It hasn't got a big menu,

More Sandwiches, Breakfasts, Soups, Burgers, Etc....

It's only been open 6 weeks so it's still finding it's feet.

Chat to the three partners,,,,Great bunch of Guys. Very Friendly.

P.S.

There are two pretty waitresses there but I didn't notice and white streaks....

This is a place you must see while you are in Pattaya,,,

Cheers Cartoonman.

P.S. 2.

Yes Chris,,,When you get here ring me and I'll show you Boscoe's,,, I'll add it onto my Pattaya Tours. See ya, Soon.