IGNORED

Helicopter Rides/Tours in Pattaya

Mattybee1

Can anyone please tell me if helicopter rides are available in Pattaya at all. I've done a search on here and on google but not getting any results! Which shops can i walk in to book a tour and how much would these be for a 30 minute tour of the city and beaches. Maybe they aren't very popular.

Thanks all

In four trips never saw a helicopter in classic tourist flying around mode once. I don't think I saw one anywhere, e.g. police, coast guard, navy either. 

Not sure what airport they'd fly from. I doubt they can just set up in any old field.

Not a helicopter but someone at Sriracha Aviation might be able to help you with a fixed-wing joy flight.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Convention wisdom state that there are several helicopters on Soi 6.

................................................................................................................

In four trips never saw a helicopter in classic tourist flying around mode once. I don't think I saw one anywhere, e.g. police, coast guard, navy either. 

Not sure what airport they'd fly from. I doubt they can just set up in any old field.

I have never seen one since 1997

Royal Cliff Resort can arrange Helicopter tours.  Its not cheap but its dooable.  The have a Helicopter Pad there and mostly just transfers from Bangkok to their hotel, HOWEVER, Ive heard that if they have a inbound passengers that they can notify u when that happens and arrange a short Pattaya tour after they drop off passengers at their helipad and prior to returning to Bangkok airport.

I simply wouldn't trust in a million years Somchai and his bike spanners re maintenance. One of the reasons I never fly Thai either internationally

• 2 weeks later...

Chopper flight in LOS?

No thank you, they have enough trouble driving buses and boats!

And besides, the end of the flight they'd probably charge you for damage and repairs.

Saw a microlight over the beach last week.

Might not be the same but it would be a lot cheaper.

Archived