IGNORED

Tailors

chester

I have been told there are many to choose from but alot are crap out in pattaya.

I have a very expensive coat that needs to be altered and wondered if its worth taking out with me to get done at a better price while out there next week.

Thing is I need isome place that someone can really recommend rather than just trying pot luck and being left with a coat that will fall apart.

as i will be staying up in north pattaya some place not to far from there would be great.

The so called tailors are no tailors, just sales people. All they do is taking your measures and send the stuff away to the tailor who works and lives in the outskirts. If you need alteration of an existing coat that doesn't fit in their routine. I doubt they would want to do that. If they want to do that, I doubt the quality. As long as you don't know a real tailor, you better take your expensive coat to a place back home.

Look up Mr A Song, Bangkok Tailor on Google. If you are able to drop your coat with him on the way through BKK then I would reccomend him. When I was in his shop there was a delegate from the French Embassy in there booking him to do an entire day of measurements for the staff at the embassy. He looks like Yoda, is approx 856 billion millenia old and first learnt to sew in the pre Sukothai era but he's good.

Cheers

WaxMiracle

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

• 2 weeks later...

I have a good tailor (or should I say a good Indian front man for a tailor he is at the top of Soi 5 on Pratumnak he also has an indian restraunt that is pretty good. But for repairs if you Behind the IT shopping mall near the car park that is where alot of the real tailors have there workshops I would try direct if you want a repair

• 4 weeks later...

These guys are not tailors, just conmen who sell grossly inferior third rate clothing.

Save your money and spend it on wine, women and song whilst you are in Thailand.

All those parasites are doing are phoning the measurements to a sweat shop in Bangladore, where the suits are made by ten year old kids, working fourteen hour shifts.

You have forgotten the face of your Father, maggot!

who esle gets fed up we these pests [ /quote]

For years i have been irritated and insulted by those pricks especially the one on Beach rd near soi 13/1 i think itis. Often i will cross over the road just to avoid those pricks . I wonder how the other business in the area put up with losing business because of them. I find it a strange way of trying to entice business by insulting potential customers. If there is one thing that upsets me most about Patts is those pricks. I sometimes wonder if somebody snapped and belted one of them if the Thais would support you or swarm all over you????. I gather the Thais tolerate them the way they tolerate the worse of us.

I have had a dinner shirt made a couple of months ago in Patts and they can't even do a good job on that. First & Last time.

As for tailors , go to BKK and find a Thai Tailor . I have been using Sala Tailers in Suk Rd near On-Nut station for over 20 years - excellent stuff but very conservative. If you go and can't speak fluent Thai , take somebody who can. .

babydollsaddict.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Yea got ot agree about the tailors on beach road, f... hate the buggers

All they do is bug u and insult you, real pain in the the a..

I wish the b i b would sort them out but i quess they are paying them off

All they do is block the very small side walk and p... people off

Go away, you f... creature's

Regards

Dirty

The ones in Pattaya all get done in the same place

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Look up Mr A Song, Bangkok Tailor on Google. If you are able to drop your coat with him on the way through BKK then I would reccomend him. When I was in his shop there was a delegate from the French Embassy in there booking him to do an entire day of measurements for the staff at the embassy. He looks like Yoda, is approx 856 billion millenia old and first learnt to sew in the pre Sukothai era but he's good.

Cheers

WaxMiracle

did the tailor tell you that this was a delegate from the french embassy???? cause thats what they love to do... when I was in BKK the tailor told me that one of the customers who just left the shop was the wife of the british embassador and that they always buy at his shop... all BS of course

large sig = small penis

The tailors are a pain in the arse. There was always this one fella who would watch you approach and he would try to figure out just by the look of ya where you were from. He was always saying in an American accent "hey man, how you doing" or in a English accent "alright guv", which is fine except I'm Irish, prick.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Just don't shake hands with one... You'll never get away...

My favorite thing is to give them the 'brother embrace,' grab their hand, pull them in hard and give em the shoulder. "Good to see ya mate," and then keep walking as they catch their breath.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where you can buy a massive piece of elastic in Pattaya?

I would love to twang each and every tailor into the sea.

Anyone know where you can buy a massive piece of elastic in Pattaya?

I would love to twang each and every tailor into the sea.

From the tailors ya dork! LOL

Daddy wants to pound the brown!!

The tailors are a pain in the arse. There was always this one fella who would watch you approach and he would try to figure out just by the look of ya where you were from. He was always saying in an American accent "hey man, how you doing" or in a English accent "alright guv", which is fine except I'm Irish, prick.

Haha think ive ran into that annoying SOB a few times. He the one on soi 13 and beach rd?

I KNOW OF ONLY ONE GOOD TAILOR IN PATTAYA.

WISIT "PRANO FASHION" - Beach Road, soi 2 (Near Sandalay hotel and A-ONE HOTEL`S)

Mr. Johnny.

A REALLY NICE AND GOOD TAILOR IN PATTAYA. MANY MY FRIENDS GO TO THIS SHOP FOR TAILOR MADE CLOTHES.

GOOD PRICE AND GOOD QUALITY.