Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Going to Patts in two weeks without reservation for rooms

a3519

Hi there.

I will go to Pattaya in about 2 weeks (29 Oct) and staying for 2 weeks. I´m bringing a friend with me from Sweden and i have not yet booked any rooms for us. My guess is that we can just "walk-in", since it´s not really high season yet.

Do you think we will be taking a risk of not getting any rooms?

How does it look right now? Is it still lots to choose from or is it "no vacancy" signs all over the place?

Buakaow? LK Metro?

Appreciate any input! :GoldenSmile1:

I would book a room for the first night and then look around... I hate to walk around sweaty and tired with all my bags...

large sig = small penis

It really depends where you want to stay. If you are after rooms in hotels such as LK Renaissance, LK Metropole, Pattaya Bay Resort, Areca Lodge etc. you may well find yourself changing rooms a lot or not getting a room.

However, if you are after a room in a not so popular guest house then you should be fine. As Timorno says booking your first night is a good move.

The majority of hotels in Pattaya do not take deposits for reservations, why not send of a quick email to cover your entire stay. Once there you can always look around for something better, that way you will have peace of mind.

i take it you will be wanting 2 rooms and not 1 or are you and your friend quite close

if thats the case then may be Pattaya isnt for you... :GoldenSmile1:

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

I Always book ahead for a few nights Then if I like it I stay If I dont like I leave.

As said before most dont ask for a deposit.

I would book a room for the first night and then look around... I hate to walk around sweaty and tired with all my bags...

:GrinNod1: Well said book one or two nites then look around :GoldenSmile1:

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1

No risk. If the hotel you goto is full just get the taxi driver to goto next one. Tip him at the end of it and everyones happy. There'll be shitloads of free places on soi buakow at this time of year.

Edited by Farangutang

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

no risk, i never book a room even in high season and find no problem getting a good room much cheaper than prebooking

Thanks a lot guys!

Ok, i think i will stick to my plan then. To book rooms the first night, maybe the first two nights so we can "settle down" in Pattaya before we start to look for something else.

Perhaps the first choice of place turns out to be good, who knows?

Since i like smaller guesthouses more than big hotels, i will try my luck around LK Metro.

Well anywhere between Soi Buakaow and beach road is good enough for me really.

And yes, it will be two rooms, i´m sure my friend would like to discover the Pattaya fun without me

watching him get his first... :Fuck_Dog:

Any suggestions where to find a guesthouse with a separate entrance to the guestrooms?

Just hate to walk trough the bar every time i have found some fun. I´m buttelfly man.... :GrinNod1:

Edited by a3519

I don't think there will be a high season this year.

Finding a room in Pattaya in October is as easy as finding snow at the north pole.

Galaxy Suites offers free WiFi, King Size Beds, and in-room safe for only 895 Baht per night. Located on Soi Diamond, just off Walking St. Click on the link for more information or to make a reservation. If you do not want to book now, you can call us when you arrive in Thailand to see if we have vacant rooms. (66) 038-711044.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

If you get stuck give me a call 086 575 4966 maybe from the airport and If I dont have anything I will phone round and let you know where there are some rooms available.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg