IGNORED

Best way to get to Sattahip....?

Harvey707

Obviously a Mr T taxi but he wants silly money compared to normal as driver would need to wait 5-6 hours for us to come back

Any suggestions ??

Obviously a Mr T taxi but he wants silly money compared to normal as driver would need to wait 5-6 hours for us to come back

Any suggestions ??

Silly money? It's not that far from Pattaya I used to cycle it every day. Hire a little motorbike. Cost you about 40 Baht in fuel.

Maybe rent a car? I paid 690 baht per day for an automatic Toyota Yaris recently.

I usually go with Avis. Their office is at the Dusit Thani just off the Dolphin roundabout on North Pattaya Road.

Silly money? It's not that far from Pattaya I used to cycle it every day. Hire a little motorbike. Cost you about 40 Baht in fuel.

Over my dead body which would probably be the outcome !!

Maybe rent a car? I paid 690 baht per day for an automatic Toyota Yaris recently.

I usually go with Avis. Their office is at the Dusit Thani just off the Dolphin roundabout on North Pattaya Road.

Thats an idea actually. I was expecting a lot more for a rental. That come with insurance to your knowledge....??

Thats an idea actually. I was expecting a lot more for a rental. That come with insurance to your knowledge....??

Yeh it includes Collision Damage Waiver. So in case of damage/accident, we'd have to pay a maximum of 8000 baht

http://www.avisthailand.com/EN/renting_guide_info.php

Super Collision Damage Waiver, which reduces that down to 0, is an optional service.

Not very expensive if I remember correctly, maybe around 200 baht more per day. I don't take it though cos I have my own travel insurance

Go up Pattaya Klang to Sukhumvit. Use the walkway to get over the other side of the road(with all the tunnel construction..or lack of it, it is the only way to cross)

Just past the junction of Pattaya Klang(to the right as you approach) there is a bus stop that has a small red circle on the post. 

Stop one of the white mini vans as they will probably be going via Sattahip on the way to Ban Chang and Rayong 100 baht max

Any suggestions ??

How much is silly money?

I can ask my bloke if you want.

How much is silly money?

I can ask my bloke if you want.

Its ok thanks. We have rented a car for 10 days now at 740 daily including Insurance from Avis Toyota Yaris so will do the Sattahip trip at same time

Have you tried Meow Taxi?

Thanks for suggestion Socrates

Archived