IGNORED

Big Thumbs up for True internet service

Soi7

I have been a true customer for 4 years plus and never a problem none at all . Well 4 days ago that changed My speed which is always at 13 down and 1 up took a shit I could not download torrents and pages took forever to load so a check saw me now getting only 2mb down..

I called there service line on hold for an english speaking Tech. He did alot of checking on their end and said all looked as it should. He would refer to a service person and call me back. Having been thru this with 3BB before I was not holding my breath. No phone call but woke up with a message saying someone would be out to check it for me between 1 and 5 PM today.

12:30 2 guys did indeed show up and connected a device to my incoming Lan line and it showed 15Mb coming in so the fault was in my Modem. They replaced the modem I had with the old one true gave me when I signed up and bingo back in business.

I was sure this was going to be a long drawn out issue but such was not the case

Thanks True !

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

I'm happy with True too. Your speed seems a bit slow can you stream anything or just internet browsing ?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I'm happy with True too. Your speed seems a bit slow can you stream anything or just internet browsing ?

streaming no problem

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Using the True 799Bht a month all in package at the moment . Internet speed almost 50Mb down and 3Mb up .

The package also includes phone number with data usage . Great deal . 

Free modem with wifi (unlimited number of devices) . Same experience in case of a problem , fast and

professional sevice . 

Just a couple of days ago I signed up for a fibre connection with True. I had some questions for the sales person who came to the house which not unexpectedly she had no idea what I was asking about let alone knowing the answer. However to my surprised (after my experiences with BTV) she was able to get someone on the phone who could answer them. His level of English was very good. I am looking forward to having a fast reliable internet service.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Using the True 799Bht a month all in package at the moment . Internet speed almost 50Mb down and 3Mb up .

Free modem with wifi (unlimited number of devices) . Same experience in case of a problem , fast and

professional sevice .

That's what I've got and I think with vat it's about 855 p/m. Good wifi for the iPad too.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

What would you guys suggest for cheap Internet service on an Android phone for a week in Thailand (Patt/BKK)??

The hotel I would prefer seems to not have free internet. And I'm a budget traveller. So your help would be appreciated.

professional sevice . 

Sorry to say no way 50 megs down without a cached file here.  Use this to check with a major browser.  http://testmy.net/

True is also notorius for throttling download speeds if you are streaming video.

What would you guys suggest for cheap Internet service on an Android phone for a week in Thailand (Patt/BKK)??

The hotel I would prefer seems to not have free internet. And I'm a budget traveller. So your help would be appreciated.

Go to any 7-11 and tell them you want DTAC internet for your phone and they will take it from there.

I pay 400 baht a month for my phone, but there might be smaller, one week packages you can buy.

You'll have a connection anywhere you go in Thailand -- within reason.

Archived