IGNORED

Seeking a Guitar instructor

Soda11111

I will be living in Pattaya, VT-6 for 3 months beginning 3/1/16. I started playing acoustic guitar 2 months ago. I want to continue. Anyone know where I can find a guitar teacher? Thank you

I haven't found a guitar teacher in Pattaya that I really connected with.  And some of them were performers that could really play.  I'll be there 3/10 for a few months.  Drop a line maybe I can help a bit though I am NOT a teacher and will not be charging.  

I haven't found a guitar teacher in Pattaya that I really connected with.  And some of them were performers that could really play.  I'll be there 3/10 for a few months.  Drop a line maybe I can help a bit though I am NOT a teacher and will not be charging.

Cool, I will contact you. I arrive 3/1. Thank you

I play guitar, and if I was learning now, there are some great lessons on YouTube for free.

find snowman, the best guitarist around and will teach you.       PM me if your interested and I will forward it,  unless you can find him paying nightly

brain freeze

lead playing with my cousin on bass

I would check out justinguitar.com. He has an online course including video lessons and it's totally free. He asks for donations or to buy some of his products. He starts out with basic chords, chord changes, strumming patterns, etc, and includes songs with each set of chords he teaches. He also teaches music theory as needed and if you're interested, for the guitar including tab reading. I went completely through his basic and intermediate courses and now I'm concentrating on finger style and finger picking. I would highly recommend him and his website.

Cheers

Archived