IGNORED

Honda Pcx for sale

Goodtimessoi8

Hi selling my Honda Pcx 150 14 months old 4600 km black in colour couple of extras seat mirrors nothing major slight grazes due to bad parking par for the course here unfortunately been to the dealer They offered 38000 ha ha seen them for considerably more I'm located central pattaya do can view any time any reasonable bid considered

Thanks

G

How many of them have you got?    :hello09:

Haha just the one haven't used the forum for a while and can't work out how to remove the first post

call me, i would like to take a look  0899-326-716

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

• 3 months later...

Hi selling my Honda Pcx 150 14 months old 4600 km black in colour couple of extras seat mirrors nothing major slight grazes due to bad parking par for the course here unfortunately been to the dealer They offered 38000 ha ha seen them for considerably more I'm located central pattaya do can view any time any reasonable bid considered

Thanks

G

You wouldn't still have your PCX for sale , would you ?

Ray

Archived