IGNORED

ROBBED BY CHINESE-THAI GIRL "BOX"

biggles

I was robbed a couple of nights ago in my house by a chinese-thai girl named Box who I have known for well over a year, been out with several times and had in my home. Go figure!! I even took her to the Baby Dolls and NLD1 parties on sunday night

She stole cash, camera, phone travellers cheques, etc. My reason for posting is to ask if anyone knows this girl or has a photo of her. She is about five foot tall, very chinese-thai in appearance, a little plump but has really large natural breasts. she has been on the local P4P seen for a long time and is bi so I am hoping someone may have a photo I can provide to the police. Post here or PM me, please if you can help

well post her pic, let the flaming begin!

Eat. Down. South.

She slipped something into my drink, woke up 15 hours later and was groggy and couldnt walk properly for a long time. I dont have a picture, she took my camera anyway. I emphasise again I HAVE KNOWN THIS GIRL OVER ONE YEAR. She has been to my house and stayed overnight many times with never a problem. Could not have seen this coming unfortunately. who knows what urgency drives them to do things like this.

wow

thats pretty bad, lucky you are ok.

yeah goes to prove you cant trust many

and goes to prove 'you should post pics of girls'

any of your friends got photos of you together?

Member since Dec 06.

She slipped something into my drink, woke up 15 hours later and was groggy and couldnt walk properly for a long time. I dont have a picture, she took my camera anyway. I emphasise again I HAVE KNOWN THIS GIRL OVER ONE YEAR. She has been to my house and stayed overnight many times with never a problem. Could not have seen this coming unfortunately. who knows what urgency drives them to do things like this.

you have not one computer with photos of her on it? Damn that SUCKS!

wow

thats pretty bad, lucky you are ok.

yeah goes to prove you cant trust many

and goes to prove 'you should post pics of girls'

any of your friends got photos of you together?

yeah, like he said!

Eat. Down. South.

Where any pictures taken of you too together at either of the parties that night? I know Babydolls takes tons of pictures. Might be good to try Shane or Lee to see if they have any.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

This happens more then we think..2 months ago a young 35 UK bloke has a Business here in Sattahip..He failed to show for work so his co-workers went to his apt..He was unconsious and robbed by a bar girl..He was taken to the Hospital and was into a Coma..A month latter brain activity started dropping off..He was dying...Family Payed for Hospital flight back to UK where he will die...No one saw the girl..I know the secretary that worked for this company..He was in intensive care one month then Brain started shutting down..Girl is still an unknown...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

If you have known her over a year then surely you know where she works??

I am sorry to be cynical, its not that I dont believe you but we often get fake reports when someone has the ache with a girl.

Tell us where she works etc please - it will add credence to your story.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

If you have known her over a year then surely you know where she works??

I am sorry to be cynical, its not that I dont believe you but we often get fake reports when someone has the ache with a girl.

Tell us where she works etc please - it will add credence to your story.

Total agree whitespider, its an awful thing to happen to anyone, but surely u must know alot more about this girl urself, after all u know her for over a year ???

Not if you the kind of person that doesn't take pictures.

Just goes to show that however long you know these people you cannot really trust 'em. Maybe she was once 'good' but her or her families circumstances changed and so she had to change to a low life thief.

Couldn't she of at least stolen the stuff and not knocked you out, that's the scary part you know.

Make an official complaint to the Police (if you know her real name) that way she might be nabbed if she shows her mug around town again.

Good luck.

Something not right about this story...known for 1 year but dont have a photo??? How do you know she drugged you....did you get the drink tested by a lab??? So where did you meet up with her??? Has she got a phone number??? Never met any of her friends in that year?? Who were the girls she was going Bi with???? No security on your estate??? Come on mate.

Just to many questions for my liking!!!

did you get the drink tested in a lab?

fucking hilarious!

how do you know you were drugged?

you have got to be fucking kidding me!

I love this board. Really. First time I smiled today.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

did you get the drink tested in a lab?

fucking hilarious!

how do you know you were drugged?

you have got to be fucking kidding me!

I love this board. Really. First time I smiled today.

Agreed... It brought me a chuckle as well.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Aussietropper, are you a fuckwit or just plain stupid??? I woke up 15 hours after I went to bed with her I couldnt walk properly and it took another 6 hours to get it together. I think its a reasonable conclusion I was drugged, dont you?

I live here most of the year and would have very few photos of my BF I dont need to look at pics to recall the event, I just go and get them again. I met her in a shopping centre over a year ago and have seen her half a dozen times since then, have taken her out and she has stayed at my house. I believe she does work the beach sometimes but she is a freelancer.

Yes she has a phone number, but she stole my fucking phone with the sim card on it so I dont have it, do I. I dont know the girls she went bi with,. I only know that she has told me many times that she has done this. I live in a single twostory townhouse, no security. she took the keys and let herself out. I DONT KNOW WHY I AM WASTING MY TIME ANSWERING A FUCKING IDIOT, BUT THE REST OF THE BOARD MIGHT BENEFIT.....

Edited by biggles

Aussietropper, are you a fuckwit or just plain stupid??? I woke up 15 hours after I went to bed with her I couldnt walk properly and it took another 6 hours to get it together. I think its a reasonable conclusion I was drugged, dont you?

I live here most of the year and would have very few photos of my BF I dont need to look at pics to recall the event, I just go and get them again. I met her in a shopping centre over a year ago and have seen her half a dozen times since then, have taken her out and she has stayed at my house. I believe she does work the beach sometimes but she is a freelancer.

Yes she has a phone number, but she stole my fucking phone with the sim card on it so I dont have it, do I. I dont know the girls she went bi with,. I only know that she has told me many times that she has done this. I live in a single twostory townhouse, no security. she took the keys and let herself out. I DONT KNOW WHY I AM WASTING MY TIME ANSWERING A FUCKING IDIOT, BUT THE REST OF THE BOARD MIGHT BENEFIT.....

Mate your the one that let a freelance in your house that now has no phone, money...etc so whos the FUCKWIT here buddy??? I dont believe you would have not noticed been given something that would knock you out for 15 hours and another 6 before you reaslise what happened.

Still not answering how you keep bumping into her over a year but dont know where she hangs out.....You sound like a FUCKING IDIOT mate!!!!

You need to sort your shit out.

I dont believe you would have not noticed been given something that would knock you out for 15 hours and another 6 before you reaslise what happened.

when you get rohypnol in your drink you dont taste it, you dont know what has happend to you until you wake up with and your dogs pregnant, you got a sore ass and your thongs are missing.

when you get rohypnol in your drink you dont taste it, you dont know what has happend to you until you wake up with and your dogs pregnant, you got a sore ass and your thongs are missing.

Yes, I've been drugged before in Thailand. I woke up virtually naked on the roof of a guest house. You know nothing until you come around (and that's if you're lucky)

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I used it loads in the old days and it dont knock you out for 15 hours and then drozzy for 6 unless you drink a whole bottle of the stuff and believe me you would taste it.

did you check out her regular fl spots yet? She has to make more $ maybe she will take 4 days to a week off but she will be back at those spots.

Yes she has a phone number, but she stole my fucking phone with the sim card on it so I dont have it, do I.

Can you access your call records via your SIM provider? Probably doesn't work that way in LoS but worth a shot to mention it.

I dont know what she gave me, but I was out for 15 hours like I said and very groggy for 6 more. I certainly dont appreciate having someone making me out to be a liar!!

I have been to the cops and they make out a report but I dont know enuff to help them a lot, and this is a pretty common occurrence.

I have spoken to american express about the cheques but not confident about insurance. they have cash limits anyway. I continue to go past her regular spots but havnt seen her or anyone that I have seen her with previously. Most of our contacts have been by phoning each other and meeting up.

I have a strong feeling this is not the first time she has done this. If you know a chinese-thai girl, with excellent english, great personality and large natural tits,---- RUN AWAY........

This topic has got me worried I just had a quick question apart from rohypnol and any other drugs someone may put in your drink is there any other way of drugging someone? The reason why i am asking is that my mate was drugged by a freelancer but he sniffed something and he passed out does anyone know what he may of sniffed? he thought the lady was making him snif something to make him relax but he passed out and robbed him similar to biggles and im the one who found my mate in the morning it wasn't a pretty site and we had to go through hell getting his T/Q's back, etc etc anyway does anyone know what he may of sniffed?

Dom