IGNORED

The Nevilles worst coaches in the world!

chazzer

Starts off with Phil

1.Understudies David Moyes at Man Utd.......failure Moyes is sacked

2. Coaches at Valencia (Thanks to big buddy Peter Lim) manager Nuno Espirito forced to resign

3. Keeps his job as his brother takes over.......get their first win after 10 league matches

pn.jpg

"What are you doing Phil"

Now Gary

Somehow he is appointed manager of Valencia (best buddy of Peter Lim). Cant get win for 10 league games and he is averaging less points per game than Espirito. His biggest mistake was keeping his brother on as coach

gn.jpg

"What are you doing bro"

Even Tracey

Sister Tracey had a stunning January series against Australia as the England netball coach losing 3-0 (worst series result since 2004)

tn.jpg

"I blame it on Phil"

Now you may think that they cant get a result between them yet they appear to be sprinkled with sparkling gold dust. People queue up to appoint them. It doesnt matter whether you are one of the biggest club sides in the world, or a top 5 spanish La liga team, or an international team..........everyone wants to be part of the Neville brand.........hooray for team neville!

I will not say Gary Neville is a great coach or that he should not resign or be axed as he clearly does not have the experience to be a head coach in a highly demanding league. In order to play with the big boys, you need to be a big boy. But his players are equally to blame. You can't make the kind of mistakes they've made against Barcelona's lethal trio and expect not to be punished.

Are you a disgruntled Valencia fan? If not you have a strange obsession with the Nevilles and I think the police should be informed

For 3 years Gary was one of the best right backs in world football and since then he has become a superb tv pundit. However it does get to me that Phil has managed to get the top coaching roles, fails miserably, yet still comes out of it all with reputation in tact. We have some brilliant coaches who have done the hard yards in the lower leagues and have made their way up to the premiership (Pullis Allardyce Howe)......nothing was ever handed to them on a plate.

PS......Using Tracey Neville was a trick tactic, as we we all know that netball is an activity (even a social gathering) and not a real sport!

my coaching does not compare with the successes enjoyed by these 3!

Methinks you should think twice before posting again :SoWhat1: what qualifies you to be giving opinions on football management  :Bye5: 

petermik

if qualifications was needed to post on this board it would have been dead the day after it started

Are you a disgruntled Valencia fan? If not you have a strange obsession with the Nevilles and I think the police should be informed

I think the police should be informed about of love of people on here.

Especially that Davie Duke fella 

Oh and vimpto

:GoldenSmile1:

For 3 years Gary was one of the best right backs in world football and since then he has become a superb tv pundit. However it does get to me that Phil has managed to get the top coaching roles, fails miserably, yet still comes out of it all with reputation in tact. We have some brilliant coaches who have done the hard yards in the lower leagues and have made their way up to the premiership (Pullis Allardyce Howe)......nothing was ever handed to them on a plate.

PS......Using Tracey Neville was a trick tactic, as we we all know that netball is an activity (even a social gathering) and not a real sport!

I will never forget Phil Neville for that stupid last minute penalty he gave away when playing for England against Romania in I think 2000

Phil Neville is better than his brother at one thing.......cricket......Got a ton for Lancashire 2nd XI when he was younger...... as a footballer though he was never in the same class!

Phil Neville is better than his brother at one thing.......cricket......Got a ton for Lancashire 2nd XI when he was younger...... as a footballer though he was never in the same class!

Apparently they both could have been pros

Didnt realise Gary was good but Phil captained the England U15 cricket side and at the same age played for Lancashire 2nd XI.........

Didnt realise Gary was good but Phil captained the England U15 cricket side and at the same age played for Lancashire 2nd XI.........

It was mentioned on Talk Sport by one of their ex cricket players that get on there

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the tragedy is not gary losing his job but phil keeping his.........mud doesnt stick on that boy!

Archived