IGNORED

Midgets

Hawkeye75

Besides the infamous Russian midget that nobody has seemed to have successfully barfined or taken home from IBar yet are there any other midgets in town that are working in any of the bars or gogos? Or any girls close to being midgets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Try Ninja Agogo on Soi LK. Sorry. Just saw this post but I saw one of such stature in March.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Maybe try the midget at Valhalla Bar,(next to Geckos Bar) Field Ave., Angeles City, Philippines.

She appears to be a true midget, very very short.

There's one who hangs out in the Made in Thailand complex

Please could you tell me where I can find these Complex? Thanks and regards

MM

Please could you tell me where I can find these Complex? Thanks and regards

MM

Second road opposite the VT 6 complex.Easy to find.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Soi Bua Khao market

IMG_2340.JPG

Soi Bua Khao market

That's a bit tasty. I have always wanted to do a midget in a threesome. Perhaps with a deaf girl or a girl with one leg or some other thing that makes them different. 

I've shagged a few girls who were around 145cm, which is about 55cm shorter than me. It can be a lot of fun, especially when they have big tits.

Second road opposite the VT 6 complex.Easy to find.

Thanks a lot. I have been there but I didn't found a Midget. :(

• 2 weeks later...

In Feb there was one in Soi 6 but I cant tell you the bar. I tried to date but got to drunk with her and bed called.

• 4 weeks later...

Any new intel on midget I am also interested

Thanks a lot. I have been there but I didn't found a Midget. :(

Due to their height they can be hard to spot behind bar desk, give it another go and you may end up with twins :hello09:

• 1 month later...

For those who are looking for a midget, there is one at Rioja: Nok from Rayong.
She is 1.40 metres tall, cute, funny, sweet and perfectly proportioned with a nice rack.
She says she is an anal virgin, but her pussy is more than tight enough.
Ask for Nok4 as there is more than one Nok at Rioja.

Sounds like a definite place to visit, the youtube vids of this place make it look like alot of fun. Thanks for the heads up Houten Kop

• 3 weeks later...

Besides the infamous Russian midget that nobody has seemed to have successfully barfined or taken home from IBar yet are there any other midgets in town that are working in any of the bars or gogos? Or any girls close to being midgets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was an urban legend but I spotted the infamous Russian midget in 808 last night! Obviously only as she was elevated by the stage she was dancing on.

That's a bit tasty. I have always wanted to do a midget in a threesome. Perhaps with a deaf girl or a girl with one leg or some other thing that makes them different. 

:LMFO:  :LMFO:  :LMFO: ...There are some right dirty, funny, weird fuckers on this site, and you MrLek are amongst them.

That did make me chuckle  -  muchas gracias...

,, if life is a ball can someone please lend me a pump quick ,,,

I thought it was an urban legend but I spotted the infamous Russian midget in 808 last night! Obviously only as she was elevated by the stage she was dancing on.

I've also seen her in May this year walking from the iBar to the 808. I would like to know if she is interested in paysex, cause it seems, that noone seen her walking or dancing with a man.

Is she still around ?

I have not seen her for ages.

• 3 weeks later...

so this is where the midget fuckers have all fled to !!  fuck.............  i will be on the ground in 3 weeks...........  if i see a 'tiny tim' anywhere will keep you guys posted !

d

Archived