IGNORED

From Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya by van for 3-4 people

SteadyG

Hi,

Any idea if there is a website to book online for a Van to pick me up with my friends from Suvarnabhumi Airport to 3 different hotels in Pattaya on the Feb 26th 2016 between 13:30-14:00.

Thank You,

SD

Just email one of the many taxi services listed (for example as suggested above, Mr T). It's not like they only have access to sedan cars.   :Think1:

Best for me: http://www.namstaxipattaya.com/services

You'll get the name and phone contact of your driver. 

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Just booked a large taxi from Meow from Suvarnabhumi to Soi 4, Sukhumvit, Bangkok for 900...

Sent from my KIW-L22 using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Public 7 seats taxi to Sukhunvit Nana area is about 350 to 400 including toll! Meow charged 900???!!!

4 Guys and luggage on a 150 kilometre drive in a taxi or sedan is not going to be pleasant. I was quoted 4000 baht by one of the vans waiting at the airport once I laughed and wondered off. If you can get one for 2000 it's a bargain.

Bell Travel Service, lower level at BKK. About 250 Baht per person on a bus.

Once you get to Patts they use a van to take each of you to your hotel or condo.

Looks like a private van for 4 people would run about 625 Baht per person.

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

Bell Travel Service, lower level at BKK. About 250 Baht per person on a bus.

Once you get to Patts they use a van to take each of you to your hotel or condo.

Looks like a private van for 4 people would run about 625 Baht per person.

I use Bell Travels frequently , they are prompt in hotel pickups and drops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bell bus for 4 people is about 1k. 4 people take a 7 seats taxi is about 1600 to 1800. You make your own decision.

Does the Bell Bus drop off to individual hotels or a Central Point?

Bell bus use bus to take you to their terminal. Then use van to take you to your hotel.

Just booked a large taxi from Meow from Suvarnabhumi to Soi 4, Sukhumvit, Bangkok for 900...

Sent from my KIW-L22 using Tapatalk

BM want transport to Pattaya  :Think1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

WoW. Thank You very much fellas. I was thinking on how and who. Thank You

26620165-Black-silhouette-muay-thai-character-with-complete-suit-in-praying-demeanor-Stock-Vector.jpg

The Limmo Pattaya

Slightly off topic, but does the bus from Bangkok Bus Terminal (not the airport bus) drop off at the top of Central Pattaya Road, same as airport bus?

Basically i need to get from Bangkok Soi 2, Sukhunvit to VT6 Beach Road Pattaya. I was thinking;

1) Metro/Skytrain (Soi 2 to bus terminal) -

2) Bus (Bus terminal to Pattaya) -

3) Baht Bus (drop off point to VT6).

I much prefer to use public transport wherever possible. Will the above be my best option?

Cheers. :)

Slightly off topic, but does the bus from Bangkok Bus Terminal (not the airport bus) drop off at the top of Central Pattaya Road, same as airport bus?

Basically i need to get from Bangkok Soi 2, Sukhunvit to VT6 Beach Road Pattaya. I was thinking;

1) Metro/Skytrain (Soi 2 to bus terminal) -

2) Bus (Bus terminal to Pattaya) -

3) Baht Bus (drop off point to VT6).

I much prefer to use public transport wherever possible. Will the above be my best option?

Cheers. :)

I guess you better take Bell bus. They pick you up by a van. Take you to their terminal in Bangkok. Then you get on their bus. When you arrive Pattaya, another van will take you to VT6. 3 buses a day. 9:30, 13:30, and 17:30. Cost 370THB.

I guess you better take Bell bus. They pick you up by a van. Take you to their terminal in Bangkok. Then you get on their bus. When you arrive Pattaya, another van will take you to VT6. 3 buses a day. 9:30, 13:30, and 17:30. Cost 370THB.

This !

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

Archived