IGNORED

The stay or sea me spring

curiousguy2015

I have booked the areca for my first week of my trip, I couldnt get it for 2 weeks. I have narrowed my my choice for the second week down to the stay and sea me spring, they are both in the same area and I suppose I cant go wrong with either. The other option was to just cross the rd from areca and take a room at lk metropole. Also I must aad I have the option to cancel the areca until april. the rooms arent the newer evergreen ones so perhaps I would be better off spending my entire 2 weeks in the stay or sea me spring, advice?

I stayed at `sea me spring too` last time(not sea me spring) and i liked it,seriously considering staying at `the stay`next trip,it gets good reviews and looks nice,theres a thread on `the stay` somewhere in this section.

i recommend The Stay.

I had posted in previous reviews on the hotels at Soi 10. Construction currently going on at Soi 10 at Sea Me Spring and Sea Me Spring too (beside and in front) on my last trip in December. The construction in front of Sea Me Spring too is still pounding on their foundation so i reckon to stay further in Soi 10 (nearer towards 2nd Road).

Take a pick with The Stay or Page 10. when are you flying into Pattaya?

Archived