IGNORED

My Plans - Advice Welcome

Leon25

I'll be travelling to LOS with an English GF for the first 1/3 of my trip (not married so no judgement please, it's all above board), and it is this part i am looking for advice on. The last 2/3 will be in Pattaya, and i know enough not to make too many plans for that other than booking a hotel!

This is all just in the conceptual phase, so if you think i'm off base with any of it, i'd really appreciate some advice.

Please bear in mind the first 1/3 of the trip is not going to be mongering, just standard holiday stuff.

Saturday June 4th.- Landing in BKK at 14:30

3 nights in Bangkok at Lohas Suites on Soi 2.

Tues 7th June - Fly from BKK to Trat, then ferry to Koh Chang

4 nights in KC at either Gajapuri resort or somewhere similar.

Saturday 11th June - Boat to Koh Kood

2 nights in KK....no hotel/resort ideas yet...advice appreciated.

Monday June 13th - Boat to mainland, flight from Trat to BKK. EGF flies home, i get on bus to Patts.

Bearing in mind i'm travelling with a female companion, does the above sound sensible?

We do enjoy getting drunk, but not too bothered about big night life areas, just as long as there is music and a few bars we're happy.....in that regard, is my choice of hotel in KC a good idea....am i too far out? A resort within walking distance from some action, a nice beach, and which offers 'apartment' or high end beach hut/villa accommodation would be ideal, so any pointers on this would be fantastic.

Koh Kood would be just for relaxation and some crystal clear waters.....night life not important, but hotel advice would be great.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to reply, much appreciated.

Cheers. :)

Better find out if there is a boat going from KC to KK in June . Think they only go in high season . 

Otherwise you have to take the ferry back to the mainland and go from another pier (Laem Sok) . 

Last boat to Koh Kood leaves at 12.00 in low season . Make sure you're at the pier 

in time . 

This resort is the best value for money on Koh Kood IMO . Nice place , reasonable prices , good food . 

http://www.kohkoodresortofficial.com/

Better find out if there is a boat going from KC to KK in June . Think they only go in high season . 

Otherwise you have to take the ferry back to the mainland and go from another pier (Laem Sok) . 

Last boat to Koh Kood leaves at 12.00 in low season . Make sure you're at the pier 

in time . 

This resort is the best value for money on Koh Kood IMO . Nice place , reasonable prices , good food . 

http://www.kohkoodresortofficial.com/

Thanks Jerry, i'll look into the KC to KK boats now. Much appreciated. :)

Opt for the newer the luxe garden view or sea view bungalows if you decide to stay in Koh Kood resort . 

Archived