IGNORED

Bell bus from your Bangkok hotel

TaffBill

Hi all.

I've used the Bell bus a few times from the airport to Pattaya and have had no problems but I'm thinking of taking it from my hotel in lower Sukhumvit, Bangkok to Pattaya in a couple of weeks.

Has anyone done this?

Do they pick you up from your hotel in a minibus then transfer you to the coach?

Was it all pretty simple etc?

Thanks for any information guys.

Hi all.

I've used the Bell bus a few times from the airport to Pattaya and have had no problems but I'm thinking of taking it from my hotel in lower Sukhumvit, Bangkok to Pattaya in a couple of weeks.

Has anyone done this?

Do they pick you up from your hotel in a minibus then transfer you to the coach?

Was it all pretty simple etc?

It was simple enough last time I did it, sure. I have to admit that was something like 2-3 years ago, though.

The only thing I wasn't quite expecting is that the departure time you book for is the time when the big bus leaves the depot, minibus pickup time from your hotel will be some time earlier (how much earlier I assume depends on where you're staying).

I believe on their website it says to be ready 30-45 minutes before departure time. You don't know if they are picking up the closest one first or furthest away so just be ready!

Do it often pick you up in a mini Van take you to their bangkok main office transfer you to a full sized air Con bus to their Pattaya office and then put you in a mini van to your hotel / Condo Very trouble free

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Do it often pick you up in a mini Van take you to their bangkok main office transfer you to a full sized air Con bus to their Pattaya office and then put you in a mini van to your hotel / Condo Very trouble free

Cheers Soi7.

I've used their service from my hotel in Pattaya to the airport before with no problem but not hotel to hotel.

I will be staying at the Majestic Suites in Bangkok right on Sukhumvit close to soi 4 and will be going to The Whitehouse Condotel on soi 13 beach rd in Pattaya.

Looking at Bells drop down list of pick up points both these hotels are not on their list. I know the Pattaya part will be no problem because I can just say an hotel that is on their list in soi 13 but not sure what to do from Bangkok.

What would you suggest there? Stopping outside the Majestic Suites right on Sukhumvit might be a bit difficult.

Why don't you just get on the Sky Train at Nana, get off at Ekkamai, take a walk across the road and jump on to a bus?

Why don't you just get on the Sky Train at Nana, get off at Ekkamai, take a walk across the road and jump on to a bus?

The idea is of hotel to hotel "thisisit001"

I will be staying at the Majestic Suites in Bangkok right on Sukhumvit close to soi 4 and will be going to The Whitehouse Condotel on soi 13 beach rd in Pattaya.

Looking at Bells drop down list of pick up points both these hotels are not on their list. I know the Pattaya part will be no problem because I can just say an hotel that is on their list in soi 13 but not sure what to do from Bangkok.

What would you suggest there? Stopping outside the Majestic Suites right on Sukhumvit might be a bit difficult.

I remember Bell bus posted a message said they could only pick you up if you are staying in the hotel (old web site). The new web site, I don't see that message. So, I guess you could pick a hotel close by, walk and wait there. Landmark is very close but it is a 5 star hotel. Nana is right around the corner.No one in the hotel will care if you wait there with you bags. Or you could send Bell a message to see what they suggest.

• 2 weeks later...

I always stay at Majestic Suits and gave used Bell bus to travel to Pattaya, staying generally in Soi Honey( Honey Inn or BayBreeze). They don't have Majestic Suits as pick up point so use either hotel Landmark by walking few meters outside the reception if Landmark and wait for Bell bus which are very prompt in timings or you can walk down to sister hotel of Majestic Suits, Majestic Grande and wait in the lobby there

I'm staying in Nana in a couple of days, & thought it might be easier just to get the train over to BKK, and get the Bells bus from there, rather than hanging around, waiting for a minibus pickup at my hotel

I'm staying in Nana in a couple of days, & thought it might be easier just to get the train over to BKK, and get the Bells bus from there, rather than hanging around, waiting for a minibus pickup at my hotel

up to you but i have used them many times for the hotel pickup in bangkok to pattaya always on time very god

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived