IGNORED

Mid-Twenties, easy to get steroids?

HopScotchTraveler

I've seen a lot of talk about the prevalence of steroids in Pattaya. I haven't medical need, being a young guy in my mid-twenties, but I'm an avid gym goer and always wanted to do a short cycle to see the results. Is there a reliable way to get the stuff easily during a 1 month visit? I essentially would like to just party and workout on vacation and comeback swole!

Don't be tempted to mix this with your last question about how to make money... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

No offense but unless you are aging and need hormone treatment or are a competitive athlete  I'd advise staying away from them.  Especially as young as you are.  Your testosterone levels are probably plenty his being in your 20s and already working out.  

Not going to preach as everyone is entitled to live their own life but if you were my younger brother I'd suggest not doing it.

Have fun in Pattaya.

Great combination...a "mild sadist" taking steriods and searching for 'rougher sex'..

I can't see anything bad happening.

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

you are asking a lot of off kilter questions for a " newbie "  rough sex . steroids and  alternative revenue streams . your last 3 posts .

not judging , just saying there are probably better ways for you to go about what you are looking for .

you need to be aware that there are serious intelligence gathering operations going on at present from both international and national agencies .

the forum is monitored , 

thailand is not the free for all it once was .... please be careful . :Think1:

How about do your cycle before you come, Make your money before you come then go to Devils Den for your KINK.

ooops looks like the OP has hopscotched right out of here....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

it's op, made a new account to figure out what was going on lol.

shame that you guys made a lot of assumptions. i specifically said revenue streams had to be legal in that thread, i specifically said that the rough sex had to be consensual in the other thread, and i was under the impression that steroids were legal here (i've been a natural body builder for six years, i know the risks). wasn't expecting that type of comdenation from old retired guys who pay young girls for sex lol.

anyway, just wanted to clear the air. you guys have fun and I'll see you in pattaya :GoldenSmile1:

I would not consider myself an old guy 31yo but then 45yo is stretching it, and I don't come looking for young girls I prefer women of a similar of age would rather bed a 40yo hot milf than a 18yo, each to their own at least I know I am more than likely to get a half decent conversation out of mature women.

You asked questions I replied.

To make money In Thailand you would be working so that requires a work visa not a tourist visa, If you can speak a 2nd language a good way to earn money is through online translation.

A lot of the steroids are sourced from china which can be knockoffs and to be honest my friend wanted to me to bring some back for him on my last trip after finding out that the pharmacy want roughly the same amount of money as my friend pays here in the west whats the point.

And rough sex not for me once had a chick years ago wanted bondage and tie me up shit like that I told her if that's what you want I would rather go to sleep.

it's op, made a new account to figure out what was going on lol.

shame that you guys made a lot of assumptions. i specifically said revenue streams had to be legal in that thread, i specifically said that the rough sex had to be consensual in the other thread, and i was under the impression that steroids were legal here (i've been a natural body builder for six years, i know the risks). wasn't expecting that type of comdenation from old retired guys who pay young girls for sex lol.

anyway, just wanted to clear the air. you guys have fun and I'll see you in pattaya :GoldenSmile1:

I'm sure Pattaya is going to welcome you with open arms . . .

I'm sure Pattaya is going to welcome you with open arms . . .

He is probably a dreamer and spends all of his time spanking the monkey....lol

We got an email from his mom warning us she will take us to court if we keep allowing her minor kid to post on PA.

Sent from my tam tam

We got an email from his mom warning us she will take us to court if we keep allowing her minor kid to post on PA.

555 so some kid making shit up and fantasizing about making money in Pattaya for the steroids he's going to need for rough sex until he gets burned out by it all; yet doesn't have enough sense to put a password on his computer so Mommy can't see it.  :LMFAO:

555 so some kid making shit up and fantasizing about making money in Pattaya for the steroids he's going to need for rough sex until he gets burned out by it all; yet doesn't have enough sense to put a password on his computer so Mommy can't see it.  :LMFAO:

Then gets banned after his Mum threatened legal action

• 1 month later...

you know where his first trip is going to be when he gets older.   the seed is planted.     in 10 years it will be welcome to pattaya

• 1 month later...

I've seen a lot of talk about the prevalence of steroids in Pattaya. I haven't medical need, being a young guy in my mid-twenties, but I'm an avid gym goer and always wanted to do a short cycle to see the results. Is there a reliable way to get the stuff easily during a 1 month visit? I essentially would like to just party and workout on vacation and comeback swole!

Mate u so not ready to cycle. Partying and cycling do not go hand in hand. Steroids will put some serious strain on your liver and you're just gonna exacerbate it if u drink at the same time. Furthermore, 1 month ain't long enough. U need well planned PCT which is a month in duration in itself so that means bringing drugs back into your country.

Steroids won't make u huge. It's 80% diet and even if u did make some gains, chances are u just gonna lose it all when U go home bcos u got no idea what you're doing.

Give it a miss bro and just enjoy your holiday.

Mate u so not ready to cycle. Partying and cycling do not go hand in hand. Steroids will put some serious strain on your liver and you're just gonna exacerbate it if u drink at the same time. Furthermore, 1 month ain't long enough. U need well planned PCT which is a month in duration in itself so that means bringing drugs back into your country.

Steroids won't make u huge. It's 80% diet and even if u did make some gains, chances are u just gonna lose it all when U go home bcos u got no idea what you're doing.

Give it a miss bro and just enjoy your holiday.

Only if you use oral.

Archived